S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I had my fiirst happy day in February 2020 since the depression set in for 5 years. Then I got chronic tendinitis in March 2020 which hasn't gone away since taking away my ability to make friends at college the only way I knew how, playing video games. Also in March came the tinnitus and the mild start to my eye issues. In December came hyperacusis, so there went listening to music. It got worse after an MRI, so there goes listening to anything. The hyperacusis will heal, but never fully. Not unless some drugs for hearing loss in the future help. In January 2021 came visual snow, and now my eyes now have photophobia. Then gradually eye pain has been getting more and more severe since November. Doctors can't find anything and said it's either schizophrenia or the onset of something. They put me on olanzapine which hasn't helped but it's an antiemetic for SN.I've got ibuprofen, I was about to get on propranolol for the visual snow/photophobia. I know the biggest online retailer sells sn for some reason. I'm just worried with my eyes being in bad shape already what might happen to my vision if I might survive, I know one guy temporarily lost his vision and that might be permanent for me. It's just so frustrating I was on the verge of having a good life and one by one parts of it have been taken away. Even if my ears and eyes get better my tendinitis just won't get better and I won't have friends at college. Anyone else have similar exoeriences to this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Neowise, Pookie, FuneralCry and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this when you were so close to recovery!

I think eyes are what we use the most nowadays. My vision has got really bad the last 2 years. I hope you can be okay and deal with this.

Wish you the best,

Matt

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I had my fiirst happy day in February 2020 since the depression set in for 5 years. Then I got chronic tendinitis in March 2020 which hasn't gone away since taking away my ability to make friends at college the only way I knew how, playing video games. Also in March came the tinnitus and the mild start to my eye issues. In December came hyperacusis, so there went listening to music. It got worse after an MRI, so there goes listening to anything. The hyperacusis will heal, but never fully. Not unless some drugs for hearing loss in the future help. In January 2021 came visual snow, and now my eyes now have photophobia. Then gradually eye pain has been getting more and more severe since November. Doctors can't find anything and said it's either schizophrenia or the onset of something. They put me on olanzapine which hasn't helped but it's an antiemetic for SN.I've got ibuprofen, I was about to get on propranolol for the visual snow/photophobia. I know the biggest online retailer sells sn for some reason. I'm just worried with my eyes being in bad shape already what might happen to my vision if I might survive, I know one guy temporarily lost his vision and that might be permanent for me. It's just so frustrating I was on the verge of having a good life and one by one parts of it have been taken away. Even if my ears and eyes get better my tendinitis just won't get better and I won't have friends at college. Anyone else have similar exoeriences to this?
After you post 6 times the site allows PM you information on this

J

jenepeuxdiremonnom

Apr 27, 2021
I appreciate your sharing. I am very sorry.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am very sorry to hear this. Chronic health issues can make the body a prison. I have also had ear issues but my tinnitus is quite mild compared to some peoples, it was worse last year and I have mild visual snow. There seems to be a link between ear conditions and visual snow for some reason. The worst thing is that medical professionals do tests that make this kind of thing worse, I had to do a micro suction which made my ears worse. I wish you the best.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
After you post 6 times the site allows PM you information on this
Do you have a good source you could pm me for sn or information on how reliablee grm417 sn is from that retailer I mentioned?

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I am so sorry that you're dealing with this and that your dehabilitating physical symptoms are being labeled as schizophrenia, that is so cheap and lazy on the part of these doctors.

They simply don't know how to deal with things that are not well understood in the scope of current medical science, and want to slap labels on things rather than attempt to elucidate the etiology of misunderstood maladies like tinnitus and visual snow.

Fortunately, you might be able to get some relief from those medications, I sincerely hope that you see some improvements soon. I have tinnitus as well due to TMJ, and while mine isn't extremely severe, it is still annoying and prevents me from having any peace and quiet ever. So I can empathize with you, tinnitus fucking sucks!

I can relate to you a lot and I can sense the deep seated suffering in your words. The thing no one seems to tell us about life, is that we can do everything right and make attempts to solve any issues that come our way, only for more tragedies to occur-tragedies that are completely out of our control.

Like you, I was making strides to improve my life before I became ill. I truly wanted to overcome the barriers that autism and ptsd had erected for me. Then I ended up with chronic pain, CFS, and IBS. All of my dreams are crushed. I've been stuck in a perpetual state of malaise for nearly 5 years now, no medications or treatments have ever given me a modicum of symptom relief.

I wanted to be a scientist and I was working very hard to achieve that goal, even in the beginning phases of my sickness. Now I can't even walk a couple miles without being in horrible pain. I am constantly disoriented and sick. I will never be able to hold a job. How could anyone recover from something like this?

I wish you the best, and I hope one day none of us have to suffer from chronic illnesses anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie