UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
I met a young woman when I was at the community college. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew". When I once sat across from her, and she smiled in a derogatory way at her friend, implying that I was odd or weird.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements and to extract an apology. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.

I'm just so puzzled. I was nothing but polite to her.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: EternalShore, Stormy Raine, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's mind-boggling how the minds of some people work.
You didn't deserve to be treated like that.
WTF is wrong with people these days ?

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm so sorry, people are so mean.
Don't be too harsh on yourself, I and hopefully you also know, that you are not a creep.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I met a young woman when I was at the community college. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.

I think it's clear she has some mental health issues - to put it mildly. It's BS that you would be blamed for that by the school, but I think you just have to focus on (1) feeling pity for her for struggling in an ugly and hurtful way towards you, and (2) realizing that having no contact with such a person is probably good for you. You offered to behave civilly, she essentially declined.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and WAITING TO DIE
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Stay away from that lady!! I'm sorry friend you had to experience that, people can be so nasty. You may never understand why she did that and it's seems the problem is her, I'm sure you're not the 1st guy she's done that to and won't be the last. That lady sounds like nothing but problems, please don't even look her way, remember they will most always believe the woman or "victim" as she would call herself.

Reactions: avaruus, WAITING TO DIE, carac and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.

Some women overreact when approached by an upset men.
Surely you just wanted to talk to her but she could have perceive that in a different way. Or maybe she took advantage of the situation.
In any case, that didn't look like the start of a good relationship in the first place. Just forget about her, she was a stupid goose.

Reactions: fwompie, avaruus and WAITING TO DIE
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
that you are not a creep.
There was actually another woman, a completely different person, who yelled at me to get out of a room and called me creepy.

I was sitting with a group of girls, and I said something not socially acceptable. I was not doing it intentionally. But she yelled at me, really loudly, to leave the room. She yelled that I was making everyone uncomfortable and being really creepy.

Her friend called me over the phone, and yelled at me as well. Saying that because she (the bitch who yelled at me) was not my friend, she had no obligation to be nice to me, and then blocked me.

• Aww..
Reactions: avaruus
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Well what did you say? It seems a few people share the same feelings about you? I'm trying to help make sense of this but you have to tell the whole story

Reactions: fwompie, Skathon, NumbItAll and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
There was actually another woman, a completely different person, who yelled at me to get out of a room and called me creepy.

I was sitting with a group of girls, and I said something not socially acceptable. I was not doing it intentionally. But she yelled at me, really loudly, to leave the room. She yelled that I was making everyone uncomfortable and being really creepy.

Her friend called me over the phone, and yelled at me as well. Saying that because she (the bitch who yelled at me) was not my friend, she had no obligation to be nice to me, and then blocked me.

Well what did you say? It seems a few people share the same feelings about you? I'm trying to help make sense of this but you have to tell the whole story

I'm going to agree. "Something not socially acceptable" could range from harmless to horribly offensive. Even with more sensitive people, a benign comment is unlikely to call for loud yelling. If you're looking for people to help you analyze the situation we need specifics.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Skathon, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
You will have to go for what feels wrong: Your information is limited. Sure she feels a bitch. But you also a creep. A creep is no objective matter of fact thing. It may also mean that she is just a bitch. But above all it means you suck and don't get it. Learn to understand female perspectives. Like really... PLEASE do. Or your ignorance will absolutely end you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's impossible to tell from what you related to us what was going on...

Being in the same place as women and girls doesn't necessarily mean they want men to approach them or talk to them, no matter how polite they are. Most of us don't want men we don't know to come up to us and try to talk to us unless it's in a social setting.

I see you posted in another thread you used to be an incel. I'm just wondering if that has anything to do with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: fkyou, fwompie, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person