Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
My head is full of worries and doubts and I can only shake them off for so long before they bring me down again. I feel like I wasn't made for life. Every year I get older I realise I will never be content.

I feel that I'm getting too tired to fight anymore. Wouldn't it be great to never wake up? No more stress. No more negative thoughts. I want peace from it all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, It'sNotLookingGood, ImsooDone1N and 16 others
J113632

J113632

Cheesed to meet you
Nov 30, 2019
Yeah I feel like that's one of the worst things about getting older. You only see more clearly that things will not change. The worries and stress stay only getting worse and the alienation becomes unbearable.

Reactions: marcusuk63, ImsooDone1N, death137 and 3 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
When I wake up in the morning, after a few seconds a weight hits my chest and I realise I haven't died in my sleep. It's a horrible feeling. Sorry that you have these thoughts about yourself, I know they aren't nice. Sending love to you ❤️

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
The mornings are the absolute worst part of the day now I hope tomorrow is my last morning. This feels horrible

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
It would be great never to wake up. I pray for this every night.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
This is exactly how I feel. Every single morning I hate that I woke up today. My dream is to just fall asleep and not wake up. I'm so sick of everyone pretending to care, but abandoning me when things get bad. Not one single person has ever been there for me at my worst. How can you just abandon a human being like that? Someone you claim to care for, someone you claim is a friend, but just completely abandon them like a fast food wrapper.....

You have people that seem like such genuine nice caring people, then when it's time to be that for real, they are just gone and don't care. Nothing like a failed attempt to really show you that you were right to try in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Kassender, death137 and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
My head is full of worries and doubts and I can only shake them off for so long before they bring me down again. I feel like I wasn't made for life. Every year I get older I realise I will never be content.

I feel that I'm getting too tired to fight anymore. Wouldn't it be great to never wake up? No more stress. No more negative thoughts. I want peace from it all.

Same exactly.

When I wake up in the morning, after a few seconds a weight hits my chest and I realise I haven't died in my sleep. It's a horrible feeling. Sorry that you have these thoughts about yourself, I know they aren't nice. Sending love to you ❤

Double same exactly.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, death137 and Deleted member 4993
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Wouldn't it be great to never wake up? No more stress. No more negative thoughts. I want peace from it all.
Yes. That's what I think constantly. No more sadness. No more worries. Eternal peace

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, death137 and Deleted member 4993