• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
I was literally told by my own mother than I was not supose to exist- fucking imagine that for one second
At first when she told me this I didnt belive her... she was told by MANY doctors that she was never supose to be able to have babies but here the fuck I am I guess
Anyone with similar experinces? Maybe I am just overdramatic but this seems like something you shoudent tell your own child.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, davidtorez, Kalista and 1 other person
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I was literally told by my own mother than I was not supose to exist- fucking imagine that for one second
At first when she told me this I didnt belive her... she was told by MANY doctors that she was never supose to be able to have babies but here the fuck I am I guess
Anyone with similar experinces? Maybe I am just overdramatic but this seems like something you shoudent tell your own child.
Maybe you're taking it out of context. Perhaps she meant you are a miracle and whatnot. Don't take it so badly unless it was meant to slight you. And if that's the case, then I am sorry you are hurting from this.

Reactions: GoatHerder and davidtorez
Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Maybe you're taking it out of context. Perhaps she meant you are a miracle and whatnot. Don't take it so badly unless it was meant to slight you. And if that's the case, then I am sorry you are hurting from this.
She did not want children but she hasent said that It was bad she had me or that it was good she had me

with the way she is constantly screaming and shit abotu the bad shit I do I assume bad

S

SamwiseGamgee

Jul 21, 2024
You are not being overly dramatic at all
I hope you can talk about it with her, get some clarity on it
Maybe you being born wasn't planned, but she is happy it happened anyway?
Sounds like that to me. I would talk with her about it