H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Hey you all. I think some of you might remember me. I decided to ctb but i was found by my mom and i think my life has been deteriorating ever since.
they don't allow me to go into the washroom( which i used to spend alot of time in because i liked being alone.) for large amounts of time
They gave me huge speeches on how i am ruining their life.
they also asked me if i had problems with them and how the are willing to send me away if I don't want to live with them. It was heartbreaking.
well for the record i still feel suicidal.
i just feel helpless and i am trying to make my situation better instead of ctbing, majorly because I don't have any other choice.
I really need you guys's support please. I don't have other people i can trust to understand my feelings.
love to you all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Green Destiny, SuicidalSymphonies and 33 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I really need you guys's support please.
Hi, I don't know you but you sound like a very nice person. I hope you do find ways to make your life better.

Your parents sound self centered to me which can be terribly depressing to be around. Like me, you only have this site to express your true feelings so make use of it and block anyone who makes you feel bad here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kinzokukae, Harleyyy, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry to hear. How old are you, and what method were you trying when found ?

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Welcome back! I hope things get better for you soon. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Harleyyy
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Welcome back, I remember your posts. Hang in there. I hate being "watched" too.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Harleyyy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Where would they send you?

If you're miserable and they're miserable, sounds like it might be an opportunity for all of you. Is it worse than the current situation?

Basically, they're emotionally blackmailing you; if the opportunity seems doable, you can call their bluff and get out of there.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, HeavyOne, Soul and 1 other person
H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Sorry to hear. How old are you, and what method were you trying when found ?
If i may, you really do sound curious, @Curious89 :P
I am 19, was trying to hang. Had the whole set up, just as she walked in.
Where would they send you?

If you're miserable and they're miserable, sounds like it might be an opportunity for all of you. Is it worse than the current situation?

Basically, they're emotionally blackmailing you; if the opportunity seems doable, you can call their bluff and get out of there.
I don't know. I am at my aunt's place right now. To get away from there. They care about me but they don't understand how crushing it is.
Hi, I don't know you but you sound like a very nice person. I hope you do find ways to make your life better.

Your parents sound self centered to me which can be terribly depressing to be around. Like me, you only have this site to express your true feelings so make use of it and block anyone who makes you feel bad here.
Lots of love to you. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is there some living situation you'd like to be in, @Harleyyy? Changing your environment could be a good thing. Maybe your parents realize that too, and that's why they're willing to help you with that.

Reactions: Harleyyy and HeavyOne
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Welcome back :heart: Just know that you'll always have our support here no matter what. I'm so sorry that you're being treated that way :( I'm happy that you're considering sticking it out and working on things for them to get better. If you ever wanted to chat don't hesitate to pm me. I'm not always the best at keeping up with my pms but I'm always around the forum and I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

• Love
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I expect most family members have no idea how to handle this. Convincing you to live is probably the fastest solution they have. Knowing what that entails is likely beyond their grasp.
If you understand this, it might help with your feelings. I hope you can have their full support and address whatever issues make your life difficult.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
sorry to hear that, hope things look up for you soon

Reactions: Harleyyy and Worndown
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It sucks so much when people try to make it about themselves. For fuck's sake, we're suicidal

Reactions: Harleyyy and FriendofDeath
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I'm so very sorry

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain, I thought you were older. Hope you have a free path towards choosing whatever is right for you.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Welcome back to SS, dear.

I am sorry this happened and that your folks are limiting your privacy and choices.

As always, we are here for you. You said you need support? Feel free to say hello some time. I don't bite.

Well wishes to you. Don't forget your SS family cares for you. x

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through this. Hope things get better soon.