MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Legitimately if others didn't screw me over I wouldn't have ended up in this situation.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dark Moon, real human being, unabletocope and 3 others
C

Changedmymind

May 21, 2024
If you CTB, they win.
Live your life to the fullest just to spite them.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, TheLastBoyOnEarth and JKFleck
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I hope some day, they have some kind of consequence for it. I don't believe in karma, but I hope I'm wrong and it exists. You shouldn't get to destroy someone's life and keep on living carefree

Reactions: houseofleaves and Dark Moon
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
If you CTB, they win.
if you're crippled and can't live they've already won, if you can't function and are still alive, living a zombie like life they've won

sympathies OP, i feel the same way

Reactions: prone2fury, houseofleaves and lizzywizzy09
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I hope some day, they have some kind of consequence for it. I don't believe in karma, but I hope I'm wrong and it exists. You shouldn't get to destroy someone's life and keep on living carefree
I hope so but reality says otherwise, bullies usually end up with more successful and fulfilling lives according to studies.

Reactions: prone2fury, malevolentdiety and unabletocope
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
If you CTB, they win.

They won a decade ago. Forcing myself to live in misery out of hate for someone who's busy actually enjoying their life and doesn't even know I exist is pointless. I understand the need to get back at them but it ultimately doesn't accomplish anything

• Aww..
Reactions: TheCell and houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
They won a decade ago. Forcing myself to live in misery out of hate for someone who's busy actually enjoying their life and doesn't even know I exist is pointless. I understand the need to get back at them but it ultimately doesn't accomplish anything
What does your life look like? Is all hope truly lost?

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
What does your life look like? Is all hope truly lost?
My life is materially fine apart from being a bit behind on a driver's license, about to head into college. I'll probably either graduate and then off myself sometime before I hit 30 or CTB while still enrolled. Probably the former; I get the feeling this'll be a slow burn sort of thing.

The older I get, the less appealing the world becomes. I'll probably be jonesing for a shell to the brain constantly if I make it to 25.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I hope so but reality says otherwise, bullies usually end up with more successful and fulfilling lives according to studies.
I've read this as well. feel like i've been weeded out.

Reactions: Dark Moon
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Evolution (natural selection ) gives no s**** about mental health and suffering it's like a psychopath without conscious intention

Reactions: Dark Moon