• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Thinking back on my Jonathan Spencer Post , I was at one time thinking about changing my name to some thing entirely different

That would have meant when ever I signed up for any thing or found a job , I would have said my name was Jonathan Spencer or which ever name I fancied at that time

The reason for this is thst I wanted to wash away any residue of my current self away , past memories and all that

Do you think this would have worked well ?

Reactions: Enigma, Luchs and Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I think since we associate our name with ourselves, our lives, and therefore all the past experiences we've had, changing your name would indeed be another step forward in removing the residue of your current self.

Reactions: Luchs
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I've thought of this as well. A way to get rid of people in your past, leaving your problems behind, and becoming someone new.

Downside is, depression and anxiety will more than likely follow me.

• Aww..
Reactions: stormrOzzy, Luchs and Tom9999
mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I've thought of this too and it's still an option I'm considering. I even have a named picked out if I do it. To maybe find a new purpose and leave my old self behind. It might've worked for you. You wont magically feel better by changing your name though. You'd have to actually work hard to be a new person. So I guess it just depends on if you feel like your life is still worth saving and are willing to do all the hard work that comes along with it. If not, like the guy above me said, depression and anxiety would probably just follow you.

Reactions: stormrOzzy and Luchs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Thinking back on my Jonathan Spencer Post , I was at one time thinking about changing my name to some thing entirely different

That would have meant when ever I signed up for any thing or found a job , I would have said my name was Jonathan Spencer or which ever name I fancied at that time

The reason for this is thst I wanted to wash away any residue of my current self away , past memories and all that

Do you think this would have worked well ?
I think that's a great idea. Just changing your name and moving away to a new place, leaving everything behind.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
The thing is , would I have trouble with changing my name when signing up to a new bank account , a new pass port and other things like that ?

How tricky can this get do you think ?

Reactions: Luchs
mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
If you change it legally I don't think you'd have trouble at all. It would be your real name and you'd have the documents to prove it. You could look up the laws where you live about it if you're seriously considering it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Luchs
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I've considered this, too. Maybe 15 years ago, I saw some documentary about names, and the commentator mentioned a change of name was sometimes helpful to people with manic depression.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and stormrOzzy