D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I went to the drug store and was able to buy propranolol. Now I have everything ready to my SN departure but the SN itself. I live in a bad country but at least all was easy to obtain and cheap. Only thing I'm struggling is the shipping service, which was more expensive than the SN and is taking ages to come, despite being on the country.

But I'm very happy and I hope I can CTB very peacefully and wish everyone could do the same. It is shocking to know even antiemetics are controlled in many countries. I will try and post here the whole process when I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Morituri_Te_Salutant, Wrennie and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear you will leaving this world but at the same time, I want you to be happy and at peace.

Whatever happens, wish you the best.

Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: Dutchyala and OblivionSeeker
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
A few months back, I bought enough propranolol for three suicides. I'm not sure of nausea with propranolol, so I plan on taping my mouth shut. so I can't throw up. (and handcuffing my hands and feet)

I am very very close.....I'm still leaning toward doing it in a hotel. but I wish I could think of something more foolproof.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala and adam
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
Well, I hope you won't have much difficulty getting SN!
On the weekend I will also go to buy antiemetics. I spent a lot of money on fake stamps, much more than SN.
I plan on taping my mouth shut. so I can't throw up. (and handcuffing my hands and feet)
It seems to me that this is not a good idea, you do not want to choke and die on your own vomit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchyala
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
rhizone:

If I complete a suicide attempt with a taped mouth, I don't care if the ctb is from ODing or choking ha

as long as I ctb.

• Aww..
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
rhizone:

If I complete a suicide attempt with a taped mouth, I don't care if the ctb is from ODing or choking ha

as long as I ctb.

Do you have SN? Then you don't have to choke on vomit. Sorry if I answer a little rudely, I didn't on purpose :)

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
rhizome:

I'm doing a propranolol OD. (no SN) I don't know for a fact that I'll vomit, but I assume it will happen. oh you weren't rude at all:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala and adam
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Are barbiturates also easy to obtain there?

D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
Sorry to hear you will leaving this world but at the same time, I want you to be happy and at peace.

Whatever happens, wish you the best.

Hugs!
You are a lovely person Matt ❤️ I hope you find happiness and can keep going. *Hugs you back* . Thanks for all the love!

A few months back, I bought enough propranolol for three suicides. I'm not sure of nausea with propranolol, so I plan on taping my mouth shut. so I can't throw up. (and handcuffing my hands and feet)

I am very very close.....I'm still leaning toward doing it in a hotel. but I wish I could think of something more foolproof.
This sounds painful. I hope you can find a more peaceful way than that. Also take some pain medicine and benzos if you can to help relaxing.

Again, I find so absurd that some places don't sell antiemetics without prescription. I have a sensitive health sometimes I throw up even water I don't know what I would do if I couldn't buy it and had to ask a doctor anytime I'm in pain. I hope you can find an alternative at least.

Sending you lots of love and hope you find peace.

What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Are barbiturates also easy to obtain there?
I'm from Brazil. I haven't researched much but it seems people need prescription in the drug stores. There are a lot of people selling online here, if they are scams or not is hard to say. Veterinarians have an easy access to them and sell sometimes. But not legally.

IMG 20210501 151925

Have all ready for the day. Pimperam, Cimetidine, Propanolol, Xanax and Paracetamol. Now I'm just waiting for the SN to arrive.

I chose the laboratory grade SN because I found more reassuring. It is going to come packed in a box and in a bottle. Less risk of being caught by my brother when it arrives and easier to handle. It's 97.5% purity I hope this is enough. Doing an extra cup just in case.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife