• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
I have garage with two cars in it. One from 1989 and one 1995. I had intended to turn both on and let the room fill with exhaust. I would sleep in one car. Now I read this does not work. I am devastated. I do not know what I will do now. Is there a way to make this work? I have degenerative brain disease. I have a hard time understanding hard instructions. Thank you.

Reactions: meowmeowkitty
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have garage with two cars in it. One from 1989 and one 1995. I had intended to turn both on and let the room fill with exhaust. I would sleep in one car. Now I read this does not work. I am devastated. I do not know what I will do now. Is there a way to make this work? I have degenerative brain disease. I have a hard time understanding hard instructions. Thank you.
This might work but I don't know how they fight the smoke

Use the oldest car

IMG 0180

R

Robineas

May 31, 2023
The one from 1989 might work. Another option when it comes to carbon monoxide is to use these one time grills you can buy, in a sealed off room (like a bathroom or garage). I've seen some sucessful cases in my country with them.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may want to check out this thread about CO Method.

Decoy-Salamander

Decoy-Salamander

May 17, 2023
You may want to check out this thread about CO Method.

I read that. It is how I found out it is too complicated.