thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I wanted to be smart about ctb, but the situation makes me just want to slit my wrists even if I end up alive in a mental health institution (probably the worst scenario)

That's just it. Help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: esann7, Fthis, FuneralCry and 3 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I always think about slitting wrists. Sometimes I even grab a knife and try to do it. But I have to think that it won't probably kill me, because I'm too weak and not able to cut so deep.

So I would just end up with some little scratches and then my mum would notice. I don't want to make anybody suspicious, so I have to be smart and find a better method.

• Love
Reactions: esann7 and Fthis
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
I am sorry you feeling so bad :( Slitting your wrists is a really shitty, painful and unreliable option though. It will also likely leave you with permanent scarring - I have scars that are 20 years old to confirm this. You would need to know how to cut, you would need to have the ability to cut very deep, need to stop your blood from clotting up naturally and its really sore. Its pretty gory to find you if you do manage to get it right.

I hope you feel better soon or find your answer for peaceful ctb

Reactions: esann7
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I think I kinda get you, like I want to die in a proper way that will guarantee death and not be too bad, but also I often just want to really hurt myself like stab myself or something.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why some people self harm, it is an physical release for our mental pain. I don't think many people have actually ctb that way, it isn't a reliable method, you will just end up with damage. I once even considered that idea. I hope you find some relief.