F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You guys should really listen to this guy who recovered from borderline personality disorder. He explains why the medical community actually prevents people from recovering. You can find it at thelastsymptom.com

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
thank you! i will listen.. but is there anything there about losing a partner to suicide that you remember?..
im desperate..

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape and Oyoy
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
thank you! i will listen.. but is there anything there about losing a partner to suicide that you remember?..
im desperate..
How long ago did it happen? If it's fairly recent you're goin to be in lots of pain. For many months, which is normal. I think it just takes time when u lost a partner to suicide. One thing I feel that helped was EMDR online. There's this virtual EMDR program that helped me process stuff. It costs a little but compared to sessions with a doctor it's more convenient and cheaper.

Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
thank you again.. the firs one im listening to now is this one-

the pants down story is a good example for my everyday life at home as a child by by mother.. and i like his voice.. i will continue listening.. and i will check out your recommendations thank you.
my love ctb in november (then i tried to follow twice) the pain is undescribable.. (but now im here so im destracted..) i lost alover also in my eary twenties and it took me almost a decade to "heal".. but in november it happend during the night and i woke up to him dead.. so my triggers (cptds) got a mega boost and im housebound.. never mind.. im great full for your sharing this.. xx

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This could really help us with BPD because I guess borderline is not a problem with emotional dysregulation but a problem with perception of what's going on. So u might overreact because u misread what is actually happening in relationships with people. So the medical community approaches the disorder incorrectly that's why we are not able to heal. That's at least part of it. You might still need a therapist but at least if u understand what is actually wrong that's a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
This could really help us with BPD because I guess borderline is not a problem with emotional dysregulation but a problem with perception of what's going on. So u might overreact because u misread what is actually happening in relationships with people. So the medical community approaches the disorder incorrectly that's why we are not able to heal. That's at least part of it. You might still need a therapist but at least if u understand what is actually wrong that's a start.
tbh a year ago i went cold turkey rehab (addict) and for the first time i went to a top psychiatrist (head of personality disorders in top mental hospital) and was also in therapy by psychologist .. but after he ctb i relapsed, was committed and after that i cut ties with everyone.. im isolated and self medicating.. i dont trust anyone or myself..
also was raised by an un medicated paranoid schizophrenic so my approach to mental health and medical community etc is very skeptical..
that chapter im still listening to is important.. ive been trying to explain this all my life to deaf ears..
thank you mate..
my loev also had\was borderline.. so its this chapter explains fundamental truths about borderline.. but what happens when you come so close to merging these intimacy\self contradictions just to wake up to your own death.. dont see\feel any way to crawl out of that self destructive last blow.. x

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape