• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everrgreenn

everrgreenn

well
Nov 24, 2018
my friend and i were both talking about how we've never done drugs before the other night. we decided it would be fun to smoke weed together sometime. we asked a few of our friends about it and they said they didn't really use it anymore so they had none to sell us. does anyone know how to get some? i want to give my friend a fun memory with me before i go, so i thought this would be a nice way to do so.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Circles
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm really glad you guys choose marijuana instead of any other "drugs" firstly what state do you live in, are you familiar with marijuana laws there? This plays a big factor in how you can obtain it and how much you can carry on you, if you are over the age of 21+ you can easily buy it at a shop, if not I would ask your friends if they know anybody who sells it, I really hope both of you guys enjoy the experience... have fun!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and everrgreenn
mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
If you're in Canada you can order from getcannabisonline.ca without an ID. Works for me everytime. The high is underwhelming to be honest

Reactions: Circles and everrgreenn
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
In California,(probably not where you're at, sorry.. but it's all I know about), you just buy some from a dispensary if you're 21+ with proof. As with some other states, if you're American. As someone who's been NOT 21 for.. forever, so far lol... I end up finding my way to some just cause I'm a devout pothead.

I love weed. I love everything about it, but for me, it's not just BEING high. It's the ritual, it's the whole activity in itself. I can do it with someone or without, and enjoy it either way.

Grinding, packing/rolling, and lighting it and just FEELING everything is amazing. Even cleaning my glass became an enjoyable part in my routine. Music is fun, during, you really concentrate on all the individual sounds and noises, everything, visually, is really bright and enhanced .. and ya just feel so damn good. Time is a little off when you're high, you may feel like you're moving faster or slower than the rest of the world. It's not scary, but if you feel like it is, just remember it's the flower and it'll wear off in a couple of hours, and you can sleep it off if needed.

If you've never smoked it, don't ruin it for yourself and smoke yourself fuckin stupid. It'll take away the part of actually enjoying the weed. Start with a hit or two and just chill out for a second. Honestly, I got to the point here for a few years where I was smoking like a chimney. Allllll day, everyday. Bongload after next; repeat. I went through a LOT of herb. Don't do that. It makes you appreciate it less.

I hope you have fun, man, I wish I could be there for everyone's first experience haha

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, soda_pressed, Walilamdzi and 4 others
everrgreenn

everrgreenn

well
Nov 24, 2018
I'm really glad you guys choose marijuana instead of any other "drugs" firstly what state do you live in, are you familiar with marijuana laws there? This plays a big factor in how you can obtain it and how much you can carry on you, if you are over the age of 21+ you can easily buy it at a shop, if not I would ask your friends if they know anybody who sells it, I really hope both of you guys enjoy the experience... have fun!
my state just passed a law for medical use only, so i guess checking with some other people i know could work. thanks for the help!
In California,(probably not where you're at, sorry.. but it's all I know about), you just buy some from a dispensary if you're 21+ with proof. As with some other states, if you're American. As someone who's been NOT 21 for.. forever, so far lol... I end up finding my way to some just cause I'm a devout pothead.

I love weed. I love everything about it, but for me, it's not just BEING high. It's the ritual, it's the whole activity in itself. I can do it with someone or without, and enjoy it either way.

Grinding, packing/rolling, and lighting it and just FEELING everything is amazing. Even cleaning my glass became an enjoyable part in my routine. Music is fun, during, you really concentrate on all the individual sounds and noises, everything, visually, is really bright and enhanced .. and ya just feel so damn good. Time is a little off when you're high, you may feel like you're moving faster or slower than the rest of the world. It's not scary, but if you feel like it is, just remember it's the flower and it'll wear off in a couple of hours, and you can sleep it off if needed.

If you've never smoked it, don't ruin it for yourself and smoke yourself fuckin stupid. It'll take away the part of actually enjoying the weed. Start with a hit or two and just chill out for a second. Honestly, I got to the point here for a few years where I was smoking like a chimney. Allllll day, everyday. Bongload after next; repeat. I went through a LOT of herb. Don't do that. It makes you appreciate it less.

I hope you have fun, man, I wish I could be there for everyone's first experience haha
sadly im not in California. thanks for all the advice though, im excited to try it and i think it'll be really great for me and my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ExitTheDay, Circles and 1 other person
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Let me know how it goes, friend! Hope it's fun :)
Pls make sure your marijuana isn't laced. Don't buy online from random sources or from boujee ass people on the corner of 18th street lol.

Reactions: everrgreenn and Circles
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
If you're in Canada you can order from getcannabisonline.ca without an ID. Works for me everytime. The high is underwhelming to be honest
Generally you need a 18/19+ ID to receive but what do I know. Also can look at your province's online cannabis store too, they have all the information you need. I doubt OP is Canadian though since they didn't specify and that usually means U.S.A.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, everrgreenn and Circles
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Baby steps, man, baby steps. I smoked precisely two joints: a very small one and one slightly larger, but the breed (?) of the marijuana was different, so I passed out and woke up to a dude doing CPR on me.
Be careful, pick a breed you like and stick to it.
And don't smoke too much so that you don't develop tolerance and addiction.

Reactions: Username786 and everrgreenn
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Be careful. I tried it and within 3 months had a full-blown psychotic episode. However, I went from never having tried it to smoking multiple times a week, and tried stuff like hotboxing for hours on end through the night. Avoid synthetic stuff and very strong strains. Prior to this I thought it was completely harmless, positive, even. But it contributed to events that basically ruined my life.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mrwonderful and everrgreenn
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was not impressed with dispensary weed and considering ordering from the dark web. Dispensary weed is not the sticky kind bud I used to be able to find when it was illegal. They made it harder to find really good weed since legalization. It doesn't give me that nice high from one hit. It's more like this shitty groggy high, mixed with anxiety and paranoia. I did not get this from the stuff I bought b4 legalization. I guess the gov regulates how it's grown, the strength, or quality.

They probably decided to make it weak because it's easy to get now. They mass produce it for quantity and not for quality. The edibles will fuck u up but I don't want to get that fucked up. I just want a little head change not to be fucked up for hours. The edibles can be too strong but the smokeable weed wether it's in weed form, concentrates, or any other form won't get u that nice buzz. It's like this groggy make u retarded high. You almost regret it afterwards lol!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and everrgreenn
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I was not impressed with dispensary weed and considering ordering from the dark web. Dispensary weed is not the sticky kind bud I used to be able to find when it was illegal. They made it harder to find really good weed since legalization. It doesn't give me that nice high from one hit. It's more like this shitty groggy high, mixed with anxiety and paranoia. I did not get this from the stuff I bought b4 legalization. I guess the gov regulates how it's grown, the strength, or quality.

They probably decided to make it weak because it's easy to get now. They mass produce it for quantity and not for quality. The edibles will fuck u up but I don't want to get that fucked up. I just want a little head change not to be fucked up for hours. The edibles can be too strong but the smokeable weed wether it's in weed form, concentrates, or any other form won't get u that nice buzz. It's like this groggy make u retarded high. You almost regret it afterwards lol!
Me either this is why I stick to buying from my dealer, although the shop I buy from does have good weed its 2 hours away from my house and I'm not travelling that far just to buy 1 gram of pot for $25 fucking dollars when I can get an ounce of top shelf quality for $150 from my reliable dealer, that's good 'ole Taxachusetts for ya

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, everrgreenn and Final Escape
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Just make sure, it's not laced with any fucked up shit. Nothing worse than smoking up and then realizing, wait a second... WTF?!?!?!? And then the next thing you know, you are trying to kill people to appease the gods.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, soda_pressed, ArtsyDrawer and 1 other person
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Those gummies are delicious but deceptive: don't eat the whole tin all in one sitting.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
Be careful. I tried it and within 3 months had a full-blown psychotic episode. However, I went from never having tried it to smoking multiple times a week, and tried stuff like hotboxing for hours on end through the night. Avoid synthetic stuff and very strong strains. Prior to this I thought it was completely harmless, positive, even. But it contributed to events that basically ruined my life.
It led me to the mental hospital which basically was the downfall of my life.

• Aww..
everrgreenn

everrgreenn

well
Nov 24, 2018
It led me to the mental hospital which basically was the downfall of my life.
well i guess i don't really have much to lose at this point. i also think it's just going to be a one time thing for me, but we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Take one hit, wait 15 minutes, see how you feel. If you are not feeling much, repeat. There is no such thing as a weed overdose physically, but mentally it can be a challenge if you do too much at once.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, soda_pressed and everrgreenn
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
This. I smoked everyday, all day for a while and noticed a drop in cognitive abilities and felt so foggy and stupid.
It's a lovely drug in moderation. Just have a few puffs and see how you feel, you don't want to smoke too much your first time and mong out

Reactions: everrgreenn and not-2-b-the-answer
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
take a hit and wait 10 minutes to see how to feel. Don't take like 3 huge rips. Don't be around anyone you don't trust. Don't drive with it more than you need to.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
well i guess i don't really have much to lose at this point. i also think it's just going to be a one time thing for me, but we'll see how it goes.
As long as you dont abuse it you're fine, I started smoking every day multiple times a day.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I would do it the legal way, and visit one of the recreational legal places around the world. :) cheaper, and better quality! THC doesnt go well with me it gives me panic attacks. I enjoy CBD though it is very helpful to me.

Reactions: mrwonderful, everrgreenn and not-2-b-the-answer