Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Hi,

To keep my mind sane and not kill myself, I am going to occasionally study Indian astrology.

I am already familiar with the basics, but I wouldn't mind reading your chart if I could find out stuff.

Indian astrology is based on moon sign, not sun sign, and ascendant or rising sign, which is the sign present in eastern horizon during your birth time.

Indian or Vedic astrology is more about finding out life long issues rather than giving daily or monthly predictions.

Astrology is a pseudo-science. It's an art of telling people what they want to hear in exchange for money. Since I am not interested in money, I am doing it for well...fun and sanity.

Anyways, to cut to the chase, I need 3 things to map your birth chart in Vedic astrology : your birth date, exact birth time and city of birth.

Anybody who feels comfortable sharing this can comment here or send me a private message.

And please don't give fake details to waste my time like some did with the rune reading person in the other thread.

I will try to find out a few things if you can give me the above details correctly. But I am not an expert, and it's not a science anyways.

Take it with a huge pinch of salt.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Sister of the Moon and Rocinante
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Good for you. Vedic astrology is very interesting and it's great that you have this to focus on.
I'm tempted but not really comfortable giving my birth details out. However I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers to keep you busy.
Hope it goes well, and thank you.

Reactions: Painless_end
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have literally gone mad because of my obsession with Vedic astrology. Atleast once in a day I am daydreaming about "What if I were born at a different time and had a different planetary position, life would have been so very different."

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
I have literally gone mad because of my obsession with Vedic astrology. Atleast once in a day I am daydreaming about "What if I were born at a different time and had a different planetary position, life would have been so very different."
It is pointless to think like that. In any case, individual will power, mental capabilities, ambitions, and a certain broad vision for the future matter more than any of this.

Reactions: BrainShower and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hi,

To keep my mind sane and not kill myself, I am going to occasionally study Indian astrology.

I am already familiar with the basics, but I wouldn't mind reading your chart if I could find out stuff.

Indian astrology is based on moon sign, not sun sign, and ascendant or rising sign, which is the sign present in eastern horizon during your birth time.

Indian or Vedic astrology is more about finding out life long issues rather than giving daily or monthly predictions.

Astrology is a pseudo-science. It's an art of telling people what they want to hear in exchange for money. Since I am not interested in money, I am doing it for well...fun and sanity.

Anyways, to cut to the chase, I need 3 things to map your birth chart in Vedic astrology : your birth date, exact birth time and city of birth.

Anybody who feels comfortable sharing this can comment here or send me a private message.

And please don't give fake details to waste my time like some did with the rune reading person in the other thread.

I will try to find out a few things if you can give me the above details correctly. But I am not an expert, and it's not a science anyways.

Take it with a huge pinch of salt.
Interested! Just sent a DM

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
It is pointless to think like that. In any case, individual will power, mental capabilities, ambitions, and a certain broad vision for the future matter more than any of this.
I agree its just that I also seem to have maladaptive daydreaming/rumination.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
I agree its just that I also seem to have maladaptive daydreaming/rumination.
I understand but at any rate, daydream about real world things instead of which constellation you were born under.