lostmilo

lostmilo

Aug 19, 2024
This may be impulsive but I'm just so done. I'm going to try and make the trip to the bridge tommorow and just pretend that I'm going to college. Still undecided if I should write a note or not but I dont care at this point I just want out. I don't have the energy to reexplain all my traumas and emotions to more people. I've exhausted all options even my friends are sick of me speaking. It's not my fault my life is so shit. If I'm so negative all the time and cant take care of myself for shit or get basic tasks then I guess I should just die. They dont want to say it but I know I'm a lost cause. I should just die it's the easiest way out. I might post again tommorow. I'll wait around some park or cafe until I feel ready and when it's dark enough I'll jump.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and LuxVan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you had to suffer in this existence that is so cruel to me, but anyway I wish you the best.

LuxVan

LuxVan

Tyrannical Ruler
Sep 16, 2024
Whatever you decide to do, I wish you well and hope you find the peace you're looking for!

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
wishing you relief from the pain you're in, whatever that looks like for you.

ebg

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
This may be impulsive but I'm just so done. I'm going to try and make the trip to the bridge tommorow and just pretend that I'm going to college. Still undecided if I should write a note or not but I dont care at this point I just want out. I don't have the energy to reexplain all my traumas and emotions to more people. I've exhausted all options even my friends are sick of me speaking. It's not my fault my life is so shit. If I'm so negative all the time and cant take care of myself for shit or get basic tasks then I guess I should just die. They dont want to say it but I know I'm a lost cause. I should just die it's the easiest way out. I might post again tommorow. I'll wait around some park or cafe until I feel ready and when it's dark enough I'll jump.
I like your profile picture

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Safe travels, my friend. Hope you find the peace you wish so desperately for.