AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
Rot. That is everything I have left. The rotting carcass of this miserable life. I have nothing. NOTHING. Just lies I tell myself and superficial bullshit things people tell me to keep on going. I don't doubt some people actually care, but I just can't differentiate anymore from thise that do and those that don't.

I do drugs just to feel something. I feel nothing sober. I've let pain and sadness consume me to a level I am just not comfortable with anymore. I wish I could have died last time. It was so peaceful those few hours I had overdosed on the floor. Waking up to the screams of myother was horrible. "I never thought I'd see you like this". Really? You never thought youd see the person that talks almost daily about suicide dead? Almost makes me laugh but I am too numb to laugh. I want to explode my head.

I hate my life, gosh. I have nothing to live for anymore. I am everyones not even second but third or fourth option for everything. Ig it's my own fault. But everything I try just seems to backfire on me. I can't fuckin wait to die. I hope I can get my things soon so I can just rot.

Sincerely,

HeroinTears

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Thia, divinemistress36 and 1 other person