• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
Drugs can make you want life. Drugs are my reason to live I think. I will be a responsible member of society, but a psychonaut. I will do work, and support people, but I also want to have fun. I just need to stop my negative self talk and make myself love life. If u find a drug that help u, don't abuse it. Once is enough. maybe twice. I feel like odd is it

Reactions: LittleJem and BlessedOffal
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
Drugs can make you want life. Drugs are my reason to live I think. I will be a responsible member of society, but a psychonaut. I will do work, and support people, but I also want to have fun. I just need to stop my negative self talk and make myself love life. If u find a drug that help u, don't abuse it. Once is enough. maybe twice. I feel like odd is it
Did you have a recent experience with a psychedelic?

fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
I think that the feeling I have on drugs is life itself. Any feeling at all, pain, sadness, happiness(succ becuz ends) is what life is. Depression is just being a cloud of thoughts with no feelings

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
I think that the feeling I have on drugs is life itself. Any feeling at all, pain, sadness, happiness(succ becuz ends) is what life is. Depression is just being a cloud of thoughts with no feelings
What are you using.

fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
Its just cough syrup. Its strong don't be dumb lol.

Reactions: LittleJem
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Are u taking dxm? A close friend of mine died taking that stuff, be careful hun :heart:

fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
Are u taking dxm? A close friend of mine died taking that stuff, be careful hun :heart:
Its fine, I wouldn't try to die with it. I felt like living for a little while but I don't anymore. The fact that I did for even a little while is nice and makes me feel better to know that it is possible. The drug basically feels like it sucked all the dopamine and serotonin out of my brain because I went into a super deep depression slightly afterward. idk if I want to live but i don't want to die as much I guess.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
That's awesome that you don't want to die as much tho :)) still progress! I've only took it once but I felt drained af afterwards too, my friend used to take it every day! The come down is way too shitty, personally I wouldn't take it again. You feeling any better now?

Last edited:
pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
You okay, bud? You sound a little off.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Be careful with Robotripping. I developed a sensitivity to DXM and can't really take stuff that contains DXM without getting twitchy.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
So you plan on taking drugs your entire life to be happy? That's not solving anything.

Reactions: Meeseeks
fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
So you plan on taking drugs your entire life to be happy? That's not solving anything.
Imma die one day, depression meds are the same thing they just don't get you high. They sneak up on you and most of the time you feel nothing.
I have this body, why not use it to feel good. I think I believe in hedonism.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
With weed the grass really is greener

Reactions: LittleJem and fieryending
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
You're probably gonna die of laughter once you read your posts sober (see what I did there?).

Reactions: Thorn
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm not an expert on drugs so I can't say much here. However, I do congratulate you on being able to recover even if it means to use certain drugs to do so. I hope your life continues to improve.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Oh goodness. If only there was a solution for depression. If you know it, please share. I'm on holiday with my boyfriend, and writing suicide letters.
I want to try DXM. I can't with my current med, but my current med is pooping out ..how much do you take? There is also research on aspirin and depression...
I want to try DXM. I can't with my current med, but my current med is pooping out ..how much do you take? There is also research on aspirin and depression...

Last edited:
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Oh goodness. If only there was a solution for depression. If you know it, please share. I'm on holiday with my boyfriend, and writing suicide letters.
I wish I knew the cure for depression. And I was wrong in what I said. I should have never said it. I completely understand how someone who is depressed will do anything to make it stop whether that's drugs or sex or eating a million chocolate chip cookies. I know how awful life can be and I'm glad you said what you said because you opened my mind up.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I wish I knew the cure for depression. And I was wrong in what I said. I should have never said it. I completely understand how someone who is depressed will do anything to make it stop whether that's drugs or sex or eating a million chocolate chip cookies. I know how awful life can be and I'm glad you said what you said because you opened my mind up.
That's okay. Chocolate chip cookies do still help a little

• Love
Reactions: Sweet emotion