Wyvrn

Wyvrn

心は離れてゆく。。。
Sep 22, 2021
I feel it makes it harder for me, I mean, I made this account super recently and it's because I'm finally making the decision of ending everything, I wanted to talk a little and search for some method here before I do.

BUT, my mom and my sisters are super vulnerable to depression, in fact, TODAY I read some venting shit from my mom talking about how she should never have born (and It's been like that since always), I can't help but feeling guilty and think about how I should be the strongest, I wish I was a better person, a better daughter, more capable, stronger, someone of whom my family can be proud and in whom to find support, BUT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO, I'm tired, I don't want to keep living, everything is so exausting, my mind won't stop the noise. UGH.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, amarillo, patheticpartner and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand, I have family members that I will be leaving behind, but it would be selfish of them to expect me to stay alive and suffer. It is your life and it is your decision. Life really is tiring and I understand it is hard to carry on when you are exhausted. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: Wyvrn, BeautifulMosaics, hʚll and 2 others