Maximoo

Maximoo

Mar 2, 2019
Obviously not going to kill anyone, just wondering if anyone else has had the same thought/fantasy. There are just so many assholes and cruel people out there. Too many. I'm sick of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mentalmick, LastFlowers, LONE WOLF. and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yup. Anger is a bitch.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Maximoo
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I used to daydream about waking one morning to a world in which I somehow knew I was the only person left alive. It would be bliss for a while, but then probably kind of lonely.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Maximoo
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I have only ever felt hatred and harm towards myself. I don't blame the people who abused me and I don't wish them harm. Sometimes out of spite I want people to have bad things happen or go wrong but I don't mean any harm to anyone but myself. Even when I feel spite I know it's because I'm not in a good place because I only want me to be dead. I'd rather those other people out live all their family and friends and die when they're 105 years old miserable and alone with their brain working and their body decrepit

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I used to daydream about waking one morning to a world in which I somehow knew I was the only person left alive. It would be bliss for a while, but then probably kind of lonely.
I do that sometimes too, I actually used to walk around my mother's neighborhood in the silent hours of the night/early morning and pretend I was the only person left on earth. I think I might've actually made a thread about it lol

Reactions: signifying nothing
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Obviously not going to kill anyone, just wondering if anyone else has had the same thought/fantasy. There are just so many assholes and cruel people out there. Too many. I'm sick of it.
I've had quite a few of these fantasies. Although I would kill my father without much encouragement.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've had thoughts of killing my brother's gf. My brother passed away October 7th, 2018, but before that, this chick made his life miserable, she just fucked with his head for her own amusement. This made his benzo addiction worse and he ended up in the psych ward a couple of times, til he finally ODed on heroin. God Rest his soul. If I could get away with it, I'd kill that bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and LastFlowers
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I used to have fantasies of killing all of my bullies and a few teachers in middle school then myself. Not so much anymore, though it would be nice if karma was served even if in a different way (like they got bullied horrifically or something). Because of it, I now have PTSD and BPD and a few other disorders.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Mentalmick