TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yet i don't entirely know what i could be doing, blood donation is currently something I'm looking at in my town.

I've donated money to charities before and generally help regular people if they ever need it.

I'd like to do more, it's my brain chemistry at fault for my issues, no one else's.

Any ideas on what i can do?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chika, Tobacco, Illidan77 and 6 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You never know what even a kind word to a passing stranger might be just they boost they need.

Reactions: FungusButler, TheSpookyNameGuy, Illidan77 and 2 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Help yourself and you help others.
Help others and you help yourself.

We Are Connected.

Listen to you heart, it'll tell you what you would like to share and contribute.

It may take some stillness and vulnerable silence though. šŸ™ā¤ļøāœØ

What's your brain doing, btw?

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, tiredofthisgame, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Yet i don't entirely know what i could be doing, blood donation is currently something I'm looking at in my town.

I've donated money to charities before and generally help regular people if they ever need it.

I'd like to do more, it's my brain chemistry at fault for my issues, no one else's.

Any ideas on what i can do?
Blood donation and helping out regular people are all very nice things and you shouldn't discredit yourself. :) There are many people in the world who don't care about helping anyone at all except themselves. Even small things that a lot of people overlook such as just being someone's friend or offering them your support can make a huge meaningful difference. You don't have to change the world on a large scale to make a meaningul impact on the world, so perhaps you might start by figuring out what unique things there are about yourself that could be valuable to others.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and Illidan77
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
You can make it so that once you die then you can have our organs donated to the hospital in order to help others whose organs failed. You can save the life of somebody who wants to live.

Reactions: Tobacco, TheSpookyNameGuy and Illidan77
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe Google 'Volunteering' in your area- there are bound to be organisations that look for help. Depends what you're in to really. Food banks, soup kitchens, recycling groups, litter pickers, tree planters, animal sanctuary's. I bet there's loads...

Reactions: Tobacco and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
You can make it so that once you die then you can have our organs donated to the hospital in order to help others whose organs failed. You can save the life of somebody who wants to live.
Im fully allowing my organs to be donated at death, they can take everything since i won't need it.

If i could get put to sleep now to donate I'd go in an instant, atleast my life would have had purpose in the end.

Reactions: just_so_done
Coldpizza22

Coldpizza22

Crafter
Apr 2, 2023
Like you said blood donations (or plasma), I've never done one, but i plan on doing one in July if i get the chance. Check at you local Red Cross unit if they need any help, at least in my area homes for the elderly are understaffed (not enough people in the kitchens, bcs the pay is very low). There are also volunteer groups that just talk with elderly people who are often left alone by they family.