that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
So I started looking into getting N again and i see that for the last year or two there have been no legit and consistent sources of N online.
There seems to be a slow decline in availability (before 2017 there was J who sold powder and A who sold liquid and today we have no options)
I want to hear your thoughts on the subject of future availability of this drug.
Are we going to see a boom in suppliers ? a powder option ? a new reliable vendor of liquid will pop up soon ? general timeline ( a year ? two ? five ?) etc...

Personally i think that we're most likely going to see a liquid seller appear yet again in a year or two.

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
As far as I can tell, there are a lot of suppliers, so I assume you are talking about prices. I also assume you are talking about Nitrogen.

Get liquid nitrogen in an enclosed room and spill it. Make sure there is no ventilation. Simple way to die. No pain or feeling of choking, just nothingness.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
As far as I can tell, there are a lot of suppliers, so I assume you are talking about prices. I also assume you are talking about Nitrogen.

Get liquid nitrogen in an enclosed room and spill it. Make sure there is no ventilation. Simple way to die. No pain or feeling of choking, just nothingness.
OP is talking about Nembutal instead of nitrogen, which doesn't have such easy access.

Anyways, to answer the original question:
I hope of course that it becomes more available, but a boom in suppliers is unrealistic as it's hard to obtain and difficult to ship to other countries. A new vendor will probably pop up though.