• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

expiredhuman

expiredhuman

Feb 24, 2019
I got these mindfulness/"learn to love yourself" books for my birthday that made me want to puke. It was kind of them, but yeah... I'm not even going to look at them. Getting these books made me realise that I don't even want to like myself. I don't have bad self esteem, I just know my true self worth. I don't want to lie to myself. In fact, I don't think I hate myself enough. I'll have days where I think "maybe I'm not that bad" - nope, wrong! You're a disgusting, ugly piece of shit whore. :D
On the rare occasions when someone other than my mom compliments me or says something nice I'll get that really nice, warm, fuzzy feeling, but then I'll quickly remember I really shouldn't be feeling like this. I just tell myself how much I fucking suck until the feeling disappears and I feel like shit again. The way it should be.

Reactions: Empty Smile and siren
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Isn't self-esteem and self-worth the same thing? And it sure looks like you have it at very low point. Not lying to yourself is a healthy thing to do but not lying and hating on yourself are kinda different things.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Even if you don't really read the books, put a page marker between two pages to make it look like you are, just in case someone sees the books laying around.