rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
Sorry if this is messy I can't really think straight rn.
Deep down I know I should be used to all the violence that happens in this house. But of course it never works out that way. She started her bullshit again yesterday and I seen her hit him with a variety of different objects. Then she grabbed the shotgun and they were struggling over it for a bit. I didn't bother getting out of the way because I wanted it to go off on me and I still do. Nothing will ever change, just because I wasn't the target this time means nothing. I feel sick at the sight of everything they do.
I'm tired. I don't want to do this anymore. I've wasted years. My birthday is in a few weeks and I don't think I want to be around for it. I have three people I worry about hurting, my bf and my two friends. I know it's fucked up but I try to push them out of my mind. I know there's no way to convince them that they really did everything they could.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kobusu, Manaaja, Sanva and 1 other person
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
do you have any way of getting out of the house? maybe you could stay with your boyfriend? nobody should live in a violent environment like this, I'm so sorry. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Kobusu, Manaaja and rotten
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
do you have any way of getting out of the house? maybe you could stay with your boyfriend? nobody should live in a violent environment like this, I'm so sorry. I wish you the best.
No I'm stuck here. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be awful being stuck in an environment like that. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: rotten