• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bunnymmm

Bunnymmm

Aug 29, 2022
I am just going to try to be delusional at this point because I feel fucking hopeless, I have a celebrity crush that I can not get rid of, I feel like a woman that looks too much like a man, and I yearn to go back to the early 2000s and late 1990s even though I didn't experience ANY of it. I finally found a place to die which gives me a sense of piece, Its like a comforting presence before I die, its beautiful. Maybe I will be in a happier place once I die there, finally my brain can't taunt me.

This is my way of coping with the harsh reality that life is only going to get worse. I just need to find a method and a time.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I wanna go back in time where i had perfect time for ctb but didn't do it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36