Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I didnt know where to put this. Everyone wants me to fix it and i just want to be 6ft under at this point.

Talk to my husband. Moving out doesnt need to be a topic as of now, but i need to put my foot down and make it clear.

Possibly cancel my therapist appointment. Its just an added stress at the moment and i dont need that right now.

When i do go back to therapy, put it together. Abandonment, bpd, ect. Discover the problem so you can understand and find a solution.

Talk to A. Tell him whats going on with my husband, im sure he'll help me if he can.

As far as the problem with him.....i......i dont know. Honesty i know but........theres got to be a solution, just think about it. You can deal with that next. For now make the divorce clear.

Ill fix this. I promise. I love you B.

My chest hurts. I want to cry. I hate stress.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, LionsTigersAndBears, whywere and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Separations can definitely be rough, I just finalized my divorce pretty recently myself. I hope it works out the way you'd like it to. I don't have much else to add here I just wanted to show a little support and love :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
thanks @Brick In The Wall. :hug:
going through a divorce where he wont let go doesnt exactly make it any easier lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020