hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you want to fall in love with someone whilst you are still alive? In that case yes it is possible, you just have to find the right significant other.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you want to fall in love with someone whilst you are still alive? In that case yes it is possible, you just have to find the right significant other.
My real heart

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Oh wow, I had a slight feeling that that is what you meant but thought I was being silly. Um first of all, why would you want to give your heart to someone? When people say to each other that they have their heart, usually that mean's metaphorically not physically. But to answer your question, no that is not possible. The heart is a valuable organ to the body. It's function is essential to life so if someone were to cut your heart out I'm pretty sure you'd die almost instantly

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Oh wow, I had a slight feeling that that is what you meant but thought I was being silly. Um first of all, why would you want to give your heart to someone? When people say to each other that they have their heart, usually that mean's metaphorically not physically. But to answer your question, no that is not possible. The heart is a valuable organ to the body. It's function is essential to life so if someone were to cut your heart out I'm pretty sure you'd die almost instantly
I have contacted every hospital and organization around me to take my heart while I am alive, but they refuse😕

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Who would you be giving your heart to?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that's stupid. you don't want it, someone desperately needs it.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Dying2077
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I don't know whether it's possible,but it reminds me of the film 'seven pound's with will smith. I'd also like to donate body parts when I'm gone.