UnknownGuy69

UnknownGuy69

May 30, 2023
This tought always goes trough my head, even if i take my antidepressants and my life is doing good, it's just that there's something to life and humanity that sucks so much.

I hate myself and i hate living, life is fucking garbage, humanity is fucking garbage, everything fucking sucks.

I simply don't have the balls to hang myself but if i had them, i would be dead long ago.
Thinking of stopping taking my antidepressants so i have the strength to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, Gonnerr, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Life is both pointless and meaningless. Everything ends in suffering and loss. We live in the vain hope that life will get better, yet it rarely ever does.
Our bodies are dying slowly with each passing day, and life becomes even more unbearable as the unstoppable forces of nature make us slowly wither away.

Reactions: UnknownGuy69, loopdaloop, Gonnerr and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Life is a fucking curse in a way, good shit can happen, keyword can. It's just random so I understand to be pissed off, we are in this mess together.

I hope you find peace in life or death

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, The anhedonic one, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence certainly is so unappealing and dreadful to me, I see existence in itself as being the true problem, I think the real irrational thing would be wanting to exist in this hellish reality where suffering is inevitable. To me the only relief certainly lies in death, it really should be easier for us to finally be free from everything, I hate how it's so difficult to die.

Reactions: UnknownGuy69 and The anhedonic one