shiyu123

shiyu123

Jul 9, 2024
I have BPD and the only person who truly loved me left me, I don't have the courage to take my life at the moment, but I feel the adrenaline of wanting to do something to make all this pain and anguish disappear and this feeling keeps floating all the time, of Anyway, I don't have much to lose, because I don't have a good relationshipwith my parents, I don't have a loving relationship and I don't have any close friends either. I feel lost, as if I were alone in this world, every second I spend alive is like torture, I want to improve this distressing feeling, but none of my efforts have any effect, I don't know what else to do, it always comes back

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Parnate, BrokeN__lil’__girl and amnesia999
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
first of all I am so sorry you are going through all this. Without a support system, all you can do is keep busy. Join sports teams, start new crafts, become interested in a new tv show or book series. It won't solve your problems but it will make existence less painful for those moments.

• Love
Reactions: shiyu123
H

hope1

Jul 1, 2023
I have BPD and the only person who truly loved me left me, I don't have the courage to take my life at the moment, but I feel the adrenaline of wanting to do something to make all this pain and anguish disappear and this feeling keeps floating all the time, of Anyway, I don't have much to lose, because I don't have a good relationshipwith my parents, I don't have a loving relationship and I don't have any close friends either. I feel lost, as if I were alone in this world, every second I spend alive is like torture, I want to improve this distressing feeling, but none of my efforts have any effect, I don't know what else to do, it always comes back
I am sorry for the pain you are going through. I know it can be difficult but it sounds like you need to meet some people and make some friends. Joining a sports club could be a great idea. Exercising helps me personally feel alot better and get rid of some of the pain and anger. I know it might sound silly but if you haven't already try some intense exercise - what do you have to lose?

Other ideas could be any other clubs you could join with whatever you're interested in. Or if you like video games perhaps trying to meet some people online and play with them?

I'm rooting for you, and wholeheartedly believe that if you keep fighting you'll start to feel better!!

• Love
eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Focused on healing 💭
Apr 14, 2024
This exact thing also happened to me, down to the fact that I also have no close friends either and that my favourite person left me. feel the same way and I know what you're going through. If you ever want to talk about it with someone, I'm here! I feel so empty right now too and I genuinely want to end it, but I just don't know how and if I could actually do it, it's rough

• Hugs
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

I’m just a little girl who wants to be loved…..
May 10, 2023
Same here. I've been trying so hard to feel better but when the switch is on, I can't even distract myself. BPD, was left behind….. I'm really sorry you have to go through this. Your experience is unique but I'm pretty sure I understand how you're feeling and it breaks my heart cuz I know how bad it feels. ♥️♥️♥️🩷🩷🩷❤️❤️❤️

• Love
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Maybe start with some short walks, then longer.
Get some dopamine into your system.
Keep us apprised.

• Love
shiyu123

shiyu123

Jul 9, 2024
Sinto muito pela dor que você está passando. Sei que pode ser difícil, mas parece que você precisa conhecer algumas pessoas e fazer amigos. Entrar para um clube esportivo pode ser uma ótima ideia. Praticar exercícios me ajuda pessoalmente a me sentir muito melhor e a me livrar de um pouco da dor e da raiva. Sei que pode parecer bobo, mas se você ainda não tentou fazer exercícios intensos, o que tem a perder?

Outras ideias podem ser outros clubes dos quais você pode participar com qualquer coisa que lhe interesse. Ou se você gosta de videogames, talvez tentar conhecer algumas pessoas online e jogar com elas?

Estou torcendo por você e acredito de todo o coração que se continuar lutando você começará a se sentir melhor!!
Muito obrigado por sugerir coisas boas, me fez pensar e com certeza vou tentar! :)
Essa mesma coisa aconteceu comigo também, até o fato de que eu também não tenho amigos próximos e que minha pessoa favorita me deixou. Sinto o mesmo e sei o que você está passando. Se você quiser falar sobre isso com alguém, estou aqui! Eu me sinto tão vazio agora também e eu realmente quero acabar com isso, mas eu simplesmente não sei como e se eu poderia realmente fazer isso, é difícil
Essa mesma coisa aconteceu comigo também, até o fato de que eu também não tenho amigos próximos e que minha pessoa favorita me deixou. Sinto o mesmo e sei o que você está passando. Se você quiser falar sobre isso com alguém, estou aqui! Eu me sinto tão vazio agora também e eu realmente quero acabar com isso, mas eu simplesmente não sei como e se eu poderia realmente fazer isso, é difícil
Ah, sinto muito que você esteja passando pela mesma coisa :( Estarei aqui se precisar de mim, posso ajudar os outros mais do que a mim mesma, de qualquer forma, espero que um dia possamos nos sentir completos e suficientes, desejo a você o melhor! :)
O mesmo aqui. Tenho tentado tanto me sentir melhor, mas quando o interruptor está ligado, não consigo nem me distrair. TPB, fiquei para trás... Sinto muito que você tenha que passar por isso. Sua experiência é única, mas tenho certeza de que entendo como você está se sentindo e isso parte meu coração porque sei o quão ruim é.♥️♥️♥️🩷🩷🩷❤️❤️❤️
É tão difícil quando nossas emoções tomam conta de nós, é mais forte do que qualquer outra coisa :( talvez um dia possamos reverter isso, desejo-lhe o melhor! :))
Talvez comece com algumas caminhadas curtas, depois mais longas.
Coloque um pouco de dopamina no seu sistema.
Mantenha-nos informados
Muito obrigado pela esperança, tentarei progredir aos poucos com certeza :)

Last edited: