• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
I want to CTB but I never want to come across as a colossal dick. I would never want to do it in my house where my roommates can find me or in a public place where others gotta watch that shit.

I want to take my phone and gun with me to the woods and do it there. That way only the police can find me (via triangulation from cell towers).

It feels good to get this off my chest.

• Hugs
Reactions: XIII, nopointofliving and GentleJerk
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Like all posts about people with guns, I got to ask; What caliber are you using and are you using hollow-points or not?
You can PM me if you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
Like all posts about people with guns, I got to ask; What caliber are you using and are you using hollow-points or not?
You can PM me if you want.
I'm a newbie here; less than a week old. For once I'm not afraid to share what I feel openly. For once I don't feel the need to PM someone about how I actually feel.

I bought a .357 Taurus revolver back in 2020 and got P+ ammo (they carry more gunpowder), but I stupidly showed the thing off to my roommates. I smoked a huge joint around August 2021 and shared my thoughts of suicide with them. They said that in order to remain in the household I had to surrender my firearm. Waste of money.

Making sure I hide my next gun from them: a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot rounds that spread out. I bought it on Thanksgiving and am picking it up soon (waiting period.)

I take pictures sometimes, so if I hide the thing in my tripod case and carry my DSLR around my neck, no one give a second thought if I walked into the woods.

WilNord you have no idea how good this felt to share. Sorry for the wall of text.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shewasnomore, WilNord and LittleJem
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm a newbie here; less than a week old. For once I'm not afraid to share what I feel openly. For once I don't feel the need to PM someone about how I actually feel.

I bought a .357 Taurus revolver back in 2020 and got P+ ammo (they carry more gunpowder), but I stupidly showed the thing off to my roommates. I smoked a huge joint around August 2021 and shared my thoughts of suicide with them. They said that in order to remain in the household I had to surrender my firearm. Waste of money.

Making sure I hide my next gun from them: a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot rounds that spread out. I bought it on Thanksgiving and am picking it up soon (waiting period.)

I take pictures sometimes, so if I hide the thing in my tripod case and carry my DSLR around my neck, no one give a second thought if I walked into the woods.

WilNord you have no idea how good this felt to share. Sorry for the wall of text.
Sorry your roommates confiscated your firearm. Just something to consider - if you're going to get another gun, it's going to be much more difficult to hide/conceal a 12 gauge than a pistol or revolver. You could also try to convince your roommates that it was the drugs talking.

Edit: Respect on the AC5 profile pic đź‘Ť

Reactions: Mobius1launch
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021

Well, you're welcome.
Both are good, either put it inside your mouth and put the barrel facing the roof of your mouth, in front of your tonsil, or aim it around here
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/im...he-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
Shotgun has a better chance of killing due to spread but the .375 is good too. They are both instant so as soon as you pull the trigger, you wont be saved no matter how close the police are to you and also you dont have to call anyone or notify the authorities, the gun will be very loud (Dont worry the speed of the bullet is greater than the speed of sound) and so if you're close to someone they will hear it and notify the authorities who will find you

Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
Sorry your roommates confiscated your firearm. Just something to consider - if you're going to get another gun, it's going to be much more difficult to hide/conceal a 12 gauge than a pistol or revolver. You could also try to convince your roommates that it was the drugs talking.

Edit: Respect on the AC5 profile pic đź‘Ť
Thanks for the reply threesummers, and for the compliments on my new pfp.

My roommates never confiscated my gun -- I voluntarily handed it over and they've got it hidden with the ammo separated. I can't tell if they are scared of me or genuinely fear for my safety. One thing I do know if that they are exhausted of my shit.

When I had my .38, I would practice putting it into my mouth when at my desk typing reports. When I left the house, I would leave the pistol next to my keyboard, totally out in the open, knowing that it wouldn't be touched. Some call it dumb confidence, but I think I really lucked out with roommates that don't get up into my shit. My roommates can be annoying but one thing they are not is intrusive. They would never break into my shit without permission.

I like them. I feel bad that I acted the way I did and put them into this position. They're impartial rent-payers that I live with, not friends that I should unload my issues onto. I feel awful that they have to put up with this powder-keg of a roommate and I would fucking hate to CTB inside the place or even in the yard.

Thank you so much again for the reply. This openness -- the way I speak and type here -- it's unfettering and I'm still getting used to being here.
Well, you're welcome.
Both are good, either put it inside your mouth and put the barrel facing the roof of your mouth, in front of your tonsil, or aim it around here
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/im...he-location-of-the-brain-important-G156JD.png
Shotgun has a better chance of killing due to spread but the .375 is good too. They are both instant so as soon as you pull the trigger, you wont be saved no matter how close the police are to you and also you dont have to call anyone or notify the authorities, the gun will be very loud (Dont worry the speed of the bullet is greater than the speed of sound) and so if you're close to someone they will hear it and notify the authorities who will find you
Thanks for the diagram Wil. I practiced with the .38 a lot (wasn't a .357 my bad) and made sure to aim for the brain stem. Gonna be easier with the 12 gauge but I don't want to fuck it up -- gonna practice.

You know, I never really took into account the sound. Yes guns are loud, but loud enough that people several blocks away can find me? I may have to drive a bit further into the woods. I plan to have my roommates find my note a few hours after, so it won't be like some turkey hunters come across my skeleton six months later. I want it so no one but trained professionals will find me. I just can't stomach the thought of some kid coming across that.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Mobius1launch that .38 is definitely on the small side - pretty risky. I generally advise that .38/.380 are no-go calibers. If you're dead set on a revolver, 357 and up, but those are $$$. For pistols, .40/10mm or .45 can be had super cheap. A 45 highpoint is usually less than $200 new.

Also keep in mind that short barrel revolvers and compact pistols have a huge impact on bullet velocity. Basically, unless you need something super small, 4" and up barrel length is the way to go. 5" is even better.

@WilNord buckshot doesn't spread at point blank range. When you're talking a couple inches, buckshot and a slug will basically make the same size hole.

Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
@Mobius1launch that .38 is definitely on the small side - pretty risky. I generally advise that .38/.380 are no-go calibers. If you're dead set on a revolver, 357 and up, but those are $$$. For pistols, .40/10mm or .45 can be had super cheap. A 45 highpoint is usually less than $200 new.

Also keep in mind that short barrel revolvers and compact pistols have a huge impact on bullet velocity. Basically, unless you need something super small, 4" and up barrel length is the way to go. 5" is even better.

@WilNord buckshot doesn't spread at point blank range. When you're talking a couple inches, buckshot and a slug will basically make the same size hole.
Oh yeesh thanks -- glad I didn't roll with the .38. I would have been a zucchini for life. The gun is not mine to have anymore. Either I go to a gun store with a roommate and sell it, or I take it and I am immediately evicted. I'd rather them let me sell it so they don't gotta deal with the drama.

I have a 12 gauge on its way, but your last quote to Wil got me curious. If I stick the barrel straight up, like UP up towards the stem, is there a chance it will leave the same size hole?

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I want to CTB but I never want to come across as a colossal dick. I would never want to do it in my house where my roommates can find me or in a public place where others gotta watch that shit.

I want to take my phone and gun with me to the woods and do it there. That way only the police can find me (via triangulation from cell towers).

It feels good to get this off my chest.
I feel the same. I'll cover my body with a drap when I hang myself

Last edited:
Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
I feel the same. I'll cover my body with a drap regardless when I hang myself
I can respect that. With a body -- you cover up their nakedness -- because you love them. But you'd be in a drape while hung? I'm just trying to figure out how that would work.

Also thanks for the reply insomniac

Reactions: Insomniac
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
But you'd be in a drape while hung? I'm just trying to figure out how that would work.
I'll make a small hole in the drape, and insert it between both nooses( anchor nose and neck nose) of the rope.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
You know, I never really took into account the sound. Yes guns are loud, but loud enough that people several blocks away can find me? I may have to drive a bit further into the woods. I plan to have my roommates find my note a few hours after, so it won't be like some turkey hunters come across my skeleton six months later. I want it so no one but trained professionals will find me. I just can't stomach the thought of some kid coming across that.
Have you ever been close to a plane flying or a very popular concert, perhaps you have people in your neighbor setting off fireworks.
A shotgun is louder than all of them, the only thing louder are military bombs being set off
Oh yeesh thanks -- glad I didn't roll with the .38. I would have been a zucchini for life. The gun is not mine to have anymore. Either I go to a gun store with a roommate and sell it, or I take it and I am immediately evicted. I'd rather them let me sell it so they don't gotta deal with the drama.

I have a 12 gauge on its way, but your last quote to Wil got me curious. If I stick the barrel straight up, like UP up towards the stem, is there a chance it will leave the same size hole?
Threesummers is more of an expert on fire-arms than I am so you should listen to him more. I was thinking you leave a gap between the barrel and your head/mouth so the ammo would spread, although dont take my advice as 100% fact

Reactions: summers and Mobius1launch
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I'll make a small hole in the drape, and insert it between both nooses( anchor nose and neck nose) of the rope.
Oh My Goddd I'll use a white drap x)

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Keep in mind, if you bought a shotty with anything other than a bead sight, it's not going to fit in your mouth unless you cut the sight off. Also, if you bought something where the tube is the same length as the barrel (usually holds 8 slugs) it won't fit in your mouth unless you take the tube off.

So something like this is going to need some mods, or you are going to have to aim for the heart...
Mossberg 500 tactical 8 shot pump shotgun 1461536 1

Whereas this is good to go right out of the box:
40733 Stevens 320 Pump
Have you ever been close to a plane flying or a very popular concert, perhaps you have people in your neighbor setting off fireworks.
A shotgun is louder than all of them, the only thing louder are military bombs being set off

Threesummers is more of an expert on fire-arms than I am so you should listen to him more. I was thinking you leave a gap between the barrel and your head/mouth so the ammo would spread, although dont take my advice as 100% fact
Yes, shotguns are incredibly loud. Not sure if more than something like a 50bmg, but without a doubt louder than any rifle up to at least a 30-06.

Here is how 00 buck spreads over distance (https://www.tactical-life.com/gear/ammo/00-buckshot-ammo-test/)
I selected the distances of 12, 30, 50, 60 and 75 feet for the test, as these run the gamut from close range to the maximum distance a standard 12-gauge smoothbore might perform. The rule for shotgun patterning has been that you usually get about 1 inch of spread for every yard from the target. At our distances this would mean:
12 feet = 4 inches
30 feet = 10 inches
50 feet = 16 inches
60 feet = 20 inches
75 feet = 25 inches

So at point blank to about a foot you're talking about 1" spread (the barrel is 3/4"). A slug is right about 3/4". That's why at point blank, it really doesn't make a difference.

Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
Keep in mind, if you bought a shotty with anything other than a bead sight, it's not going to fit in your mouth unless you cut the sight off. Also, if you bought something where the tube is the same length as the barrel (usually holds 8 slugs) it won't fit in your mouth unless you take the tube off.

So something like this is going to need some mods, or you are going to have to aim for the heart...
View attachment 82101

Whereas this is good to go right out of the box:
View attachment 82102

Yes, shotguns are incredibly loud. Not sure if more than something like a 50bmg, but without a doubt louder than any rifle up to at least a 30-06.

Here is how 00 buck spreads over distance (https://www.tactical-life.com/gear/ammo/00-buckshot-ammo-test/)
I selected the distances of 12, 30, 50, 60 and 75 feet for the test, as these run the gamut from close range to the maximum distance a standard 12-gauge smoothbore might perform. The rule for shotgun patterning has been that you usually get about 1 inch of spread for every yard from the target. At our distances this would mean:
12 feet = 4 inches
30 feet = 10 inches
50 feet = 16 inches
60 feet = 20 inches
75 feet = 25 inches

So at point blank to about a foot you're talking about 1" spread (the barrel is 3/4"). A slug is right about 3/4". That's why at point blank, it really doesn't make a difference.
Hey Will thanks so much for getting back and for the advice. I got a Charles daly 301 so I hope I'm good to do.

I appreciate the link. I skimmed it and will read the whole thing -- getting drinks with a buddy for xmas. But I suppose if I point it into my mouth, I should not have the barrel pressed against the roof of my mouth but rather have the barrel on my teeth?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Hey Will thanks so much for getting back and for the advice. I got a Charles daly 301 so I hope I'm good to do.

I appreciate the link. I skimmed it and will read the whole thing -- getting drinks with a buddy for xmas. But I suppose if I point it into my mouth, I should not have the barrel pressed against the roof of my mouth but rather have the barrel on my teeth?
There are pics on here or you can search google for diagrams on what to do. With the recent nyt/pbs/ft36 drama, I'm going to limit what I say. I think there's a big difference between saying something could work and "this is how you use a gun to ctb."

When it comes to firearms, I think this forum understates their lethality. Bad things do happen (the shotgun face-off in another thread comes to mind), but for the most part, basically any firearm is lethal with a center mass or head shot. Think about it this way - if someone stabbed you in the heart with an icepick, you're probably going to die, and that has a diameter around the size of a .22. Put a pencil-sized hole in your lung (about .38 diameter) and you're going to die from suffocation (pulmonary hemorrhage.) Another member's father died from a self-inflicted 22lr shot to the chest.

Do your research and practice. Maybe the hobby will turn into something you enjoy, you will meet cool people, and will stick around longer. If not, and you decide it's your time, the last thing you want is to suffer. A gun should be instant and painless. If not, there's plenty of chemical options that are.

Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021
There are pics on here or you can search google for diagrams on what to do. With the recent nyt/pbs/ft36 drama, I'm going to limit what I say. I think there's a big difference between saying something could work and "this is how you use a gun to ctb."

When it comes to firearms, I think this forum understates their lethality. Bad things do happen (the shotgun face-off in another thread comes to mind), but for the most part, basically any firearm is lethal with a center mass or head shot. Think about it this way - if someone stabbed you in the heart with an icepick, you're probably going to die, and that has a diameter around the size of a .22. Put a pencil-sized hole in your lung (about .38 diameter) and you're going to die from suffocation (pulmonary hemorrhage.) Another member's father died from a self-inflicted 22lr shot to the chest.

Do your research and practice. Maybe the hobby will turn into something you enjoy, you will meet cool people, and will stick around longer. If not, and you decide it's your time, the last thing you want is to suffer. A gun should be instant and painless. If not, there's plenty of chemical options that are.
Hey threesummers it really sucks that you have to limit your advice because of this forums new-found stigma. I understand.

I doubt anyone from the outside or a journalist will ever bother with MY post here, but this isn't a forum celebrating horrific shit like mass murder or rape. We want to die. Society has failed people like me and we need a place to vent to and talk, and on occassion, to know how to do it when we have made our choice.

I'm 27. The good days went long before I was born. Most of my issues are out of my control, and I cannot find the strength to accept what I cannot change.

Trying to upgrade my skills isn't doable, cause I can't be without work while I go to school and part time won't even touch my bills. So I'm stuck, for the time being. Though if I'm smart I think I can at least retire someday.

I have been a member of this forum for two damn weeks and this place has been a miracle for me. I can talk openly for once in my entire god damned life and never be judged -- never considered a fanatic who needs to be force fed medication -- never given a boiler plate retort or a worthless phone number.

I came here to talk. To TALK. And this is IT -- the place I am able to TALK.