• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
I'm fucking sick of these people. This one girl in particular... just writing abouther is making me shake with anger. I just want them to know I wans't fucking around. And that its THEIR fault. Ive never felt so small and bullied in my life since highschool,( i was severely bullied, but when i got into working at 18 my confidence sky rocketed). i hate how people force us to feel a certain way. I wish I was in any other body where i dindt feel like this. i wouldve been if it wasnt for this place. i just want her to find me and punish her seeing what shes done to me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: timetodie24, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Forever Sleep and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You just want to do "what" at work? I assume you mean ctb, but you don't really say. Depending on how you plan to ctb, doing it at work around other people greatly decreases the odds for success, because your attempt may be thwarted by coworkers, or help could be called in time to save you.

Reactions: Nefera, timetodie24 and _AllCatsAreGrey_