I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
I just don't want to be on this planet. why was I even born? to be full of pain everyday

I just want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Beyond_Repair, kunikuzushi and 12 others
oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
I agree. Waking up everyday to the same prison is so disappointing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, its.all.gone, Hotsackage and 2 others
I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
yeah, prison is probably much better. atleast you will not have your own so called loved ones taking the life out of you and you are still alive like a zombie. wanting to die but somehow still alive day after day after day after day.....

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
right there with you, first thought when I wake up is always "fuck another day".

Reactions: its.all.gone, thewalkingdread and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I just don't want to be on this planet. why was I even born? to be full of pain everyday

I just want to die.
Same. I hate waking up every day, I wish that I could just die in my sleep. I hate how I have to wake up and live yet another day. It's literally like a never-ending torture and dystopia. I hate how the same day repeats again. I hate how the sun rises and sets, only to rise again and continue the cycle. I hate the cyclical nature of everything, and how everything just repeats and perpetuates. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we were living in a simulation. I hate being on this planet. This planet is literally a hell and prison, and one that I never even wanted to be on in the first place. I wish I never existed and that I could just fade out of existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ligottian, its.all.gone, thewalkingdread and 3 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Me too. Every day when i wake up, i start crying and i feel like my new day is just another one nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sannti, its.all.gone and 2 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Me too. Every day when i wake up, i start crying and i feel like my new day is just another one nightmare.
I'm not a "cryer", but constantly wish there was an available, quick and painless way for me to get out of this life.

• Love
Reactions: Lost cherry, its.all.gone and sserafim
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
yeah, prison is probably much better. atleast you will not have your own so called loved ones taking the life out of you and you are still alive like a zombie. wanting to die but somehow still alive day after day after day after day.....
Who are your loved ones? Mine has destroyed my soul everyday.

Reactions: its.all.gone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always wish for the same thing, I never wished to exist in the first place, it's so cruel how we cannot just choose to sleep eternally when we wish to. Having the option to permanently find relief from all suffering truly would be so ideal.

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Both of my parents are dead. I have no children or partner. I'm sure my remaining family would get over my death. How has your family destroyed you?

I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
Same. I hate waking up every day, I wish that I could just die in my sleep. I hate how I have to wake up and live yet another day. It's literally like a never-ending torture and dystopia. I hate how the same day repeats again. I hate how the sun rises and sets, only to rise again and continue the cycle. I hate the cyclical nature of everything, and how everything just repeats and perpetuates. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we were living in a simulation. I hate being on this planet. This planet is literally a hell and prison, and one that I never even wanted to be on in the first place. I wish I never existed and that I could just fade out of existence.

yeah life is like a simulation now, a game I am just watch and no control. just shoot at die and then it starts again as it is just a game and I can be shot gain and then I wake up and and and

just endless cycle
my so
Both of my parents are dead. I have no children or partner. I'm sure my remaining family would get over my death. How has your family destroyed you?

no respect me as a human being. it is as if I do not have a life. and then there is I love you so much after getting what they want. I just need to be happy as a slave. I just cannot do that. if not it is a torture and I do not have a way out.

Last edited:
L

lunarusdemaskiss

Nov 2, 2023
Yeah i hate waking up now adays, i relate to this so hard right now.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
yeah life is like a simulation now, a game I am just watch and no control. just shoot at die and then it starts again as it is just a game and I can be shot gain and then I wake up and and and

just endless cycle

my so

no respect me as a human being. it is as if I do not have a life. and then there is I love you so much after getting what they want. I just need to be happy as a slave. I just cannot do that. if not it is a torture and I do not have a way out.
My SO as well.

• Love
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I'm like that he past months. Waking up to this timelime I'm in it's been hell. I wake up and it's all the same. Wish I never waked up in the first place. I almost cry everytime I wake up. It's hard

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I want to die soo bad everyday I wake up

• Love
Reactions: Adamsnolife and its.all.gone