• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

touyathecat

touyathecat

Please let me go
Jun 23, 2024
i'm so sick and in pain, it's unbearable. i keep having an on and off fever, every part of my body hurts so badly, i'm trembling and crying. and my dad won't let me go to the hospital because it would take too much time. my body is burning and stabbing all over me and the headache is severe. so, i want to ctb. if i'm discovered i'll go to the hospital and get what i need, and if im not then the horrible pains will end. anyone have any thoughts?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Oneness, kunikuzushi, Acritarch and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can't you call an ambulance? What's wrong with your dad? Idk what you can do, try to call an ambulance.

Reactions: kunikuzushi
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Yes call an ambulance or the police.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
touyathecat

touyathecat

Please let me go
Jun 23, 2024
Can't you call an ambulance? What's wrong with your dad? Idk what you can do, try to call an ambulance.
my dad would so flip tf out if i called ambulance for myself despite him saying no

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Then first call the police that your father refuses to call the ambulance.

Reactions: Oneness, kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
At age 20 you are an adult (in most countries, anyway). You decide whether you go to hospital. Your dad has no say in the matter.
I can't attempt a diagnosis of your condition from the few details you give, but I think you need to get examined by a doctor. Soon. Fever and headache might be a serious condition, like meningitis.

Reactions: kunikuzushi