T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think this is the day of the year I've been most suicidal. It's like I don't give a fuck about what will happen I just want to stop existing I don't mind about anything else just close my eyes and never open them again. I am ready. I am hurt physically and mentally. I am going insane I am thinking of breaking a glass and cutting my neck like Avicii

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheNorthernSilence, vonvonwantpeace, ERASED and 6 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Did something trigger this feeling or is it a combination of exhaustion, pain and possibly a general feeling of being tired of existing in this world ? , or possibly none of the above !
You edited your post and wow , never seen you feeling this bad before !!!

Please don't do a avicii method , my pm's are open if you need to talk in private .

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I think this is the day of the year I've been most suicidal. It's like I don't give a fuck about what will happen I just want to stop existing I don't mind about anything else just close my eyes and never open them again. I am ready. I am hurt physically and mentally. I am going insane I am thinking of breaking a glass and cutting my neck like Avicii
I personally wouldn't choose that way to CTB especially on impulse, I don't know about you but I dont really want to leave a mess behind. I guess it wouldn't matter but I would advise you to do some research and make sure to plan whatever you decide to do just don't act impulsively, because my first attempt was impulsive and it totally backfired and wound me up in the psych ward to be a Guinea pig for their repulsive drugs and all the fake hope they provide, and if you haven't traveled that particular path yet, then dont in my humble opinion. Good luck I hope you find answers to your questions and a relief from the needless pain you suffer, you're not alone.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Didn't do it but there are times I can't stand existing and that's what comes to mind. I have health issues (physically). My body is different, not normal and this is affecting my mind to the point I want to kill myself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, Skyview and ERASED