s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Jun 15, 2024
I expressed my want to die in a more passive gradual way that took a large time period and didn't induce pain or be too obvious.

I realised this was too passive for suicide and it made people think I wasn't sure of suicide... I'am, I just thought keeping my options open would be a good idea.
I've thought about it extensively for multiple years and I want to die, no doubt about it. What methods should I use? All the easily accessible ones are too grotesque.

I'm willing now to methods that:
- induce pain
... BUT I would prefer a method that wasn't cutting into an artery and waiting to die from loss of blood, or if I tried that method I'd prefer being drugged to minimise pain.
I wanted a method that was more gradual originally to take time, and be ready. I'm ok now with faster methods, but I want it to be somewhat gradual.

I also want to know what kind of easily accessible pain minimising pharmacy drugs I can get for methods like cutting into arteries, hanging, and etc... and as for hanging, I don't even know how tight I need to make it to take an effect, can the rope not support me and fail? That happens sometimes... What do I tie it to? Would cutting into arteries near the foot rather than the wrists be less noticeable?

I saw people now use nitrite, and SN... Also been suggested lately a method using potassium cyanide. I have also been suggested multiple pills to overdose on, but most of them are prescription only or hard to get.

Egypt here is a poor country, so we usually lack the pills said in the market. It's also hard to get anything for me, since I'm a bit for a hermit. I don't know where to get anything, or how. I can't get something online cause then my parents would know, and I can't ask "friends" for help.

Most of the methods that aren't grotesque aren't accessible to me so I'm considering it... I might jus stick to cutting into an artery. (How deep do I need to dig In there?)

But I'd appreciate it if U can list gradual methods, poisons I can use, substances that with a large amount could be lethal, something I can put in my drinks, pain killers, pills, etc.

Also for gradual methods been considering starvation, it would be more long term and would be more peaceful but it's hard to have the resolve to stick with it.

What are some more accessible methods? Things I can do at home with limited equipment. Body harm, substances, etc... all is welcome.

I want suggestions what the best method would be for it in your opinion, if there is no other option then a grotesque method with no pain minimising drugs or pain killers... I'm fine with that too... But I'd prefer a gradual method like I said before.

I need methods with step by step directions, links, referrals, or anything to work with. As long as I don't need a chemistry set to be able to kill myself, or have to do a 50 steps of something complex jus to end it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just wanting to be free from this existence, I wish for a painless way to just be gone, but anyway I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes.