R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
but I just don't seem to have the guts to end it all... it's mainly because of my fear of failure... I plan to use a gun, but what if I don't succeed and end up even worse than I am now... this is so frustrating... every method has a large failure rate, even a shotgun to the head could fail.. I don't know what to do, I wish I could build a guillotine, that would work for sure

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and justwannadie
Faulisdead

Faulisdead

Feb 9, 2019
A shotgun to the head could fail yes, but there's an extremely high chance of success. Hang in there bud.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and Roadkill
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
but I just don't seem to have the guts to end it all... it's mainly because of my fear of failure... I plan to use a gun, but what if I don't succeed and end up even worse than I am now... this is so frustrating... every method has a large failure rate, even a shotgun to the head could fail.. I don't know what to do, I wish I could build a guillotine, that would work for sure

then build one if you like the idea. take your time. if you're not in enough pain to try anything bc of chances of failure you can persist until then.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and Roadkill