• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I saw post about this guy who tried ctb with sn before 2 years and failed.
Now, i am so scared and nervious because i dont want this happen to me.
So, my story is that i was travel to another country and bought sn, in bag (1kg) 99% pure.
I went home by plane, and I was afraid that they wouldn't take it from me at the airport in my country,because here is not allowed. so I opened the bag, took 250 grams and put them in a salt bottle, which I had previously washed well and dried.
When i came home, i put just a little sn on blood and blood change colour in the moment from red to dark blue, alost black.
I really dont know about my ctb date, i will try to be alive until march, but may i do it earlier, you know that its difficult , you never know with depression.
I ordered from aliexpress aquarium test.
How to know did i order the right one?
I want to use meto and i have propranolol and benzos too.
Because of everything i read here i am now afraid that my nitrite will turn into nitrate. Does anyone know when this happens and why? and can someone contact me in my inbox so that I can send him the aquarium test that I ordered, so that he can tell me if it is good or i need to order new one. For me, its not easy to planed my trip to another country just because sn, but i dont have delivery option, and that was the only solution. and now if some bad thing happens i will go crazy. I am very worried after the post I saw from this guy. If I drink sn I want to die and not call 911 to save me.
So, please, dear friends, can somebody help me?
Xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: dimaxim
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I strongly believe this is not the right one. It needs to state it is specifically for sodium nitrite. Also, no need to apologize, you're asking a valid question.