• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
I am genuinely interested in observing shitstorm around 2020 elections. Don't even support anyone.

Reactions: waived, Marawa, sadsoul and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I am genuinely interested in observing shitstorm around 2020 elections. Don't even support anyone.

I hope I'm gone waaay before that. Thought I would be gone waaay before this. :'(:'(

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, sadsoul, Marawa and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
2020 in the UK is going to be a shitstorm too. Similar feelings. It's all just too weird to want to have to think about to live through, but it's so surreal it's hard to believe it won't affect us deeply

Last edited:
Reactions: salvation, sadsoul, Marawa and 1 other person
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
I can't believe there is still some people on planet earth who still think these elections are real and that it makes a different who wins among them .

it's not like they're in a real competition .

different faces and party names but still the same interests and strategies .

Reactions: waived, Jodes, Redt2go and 4 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I can't take most of politics seriously, I just hope we will get some good memes out of this shitshow. It's hilarious how insane and absurd politics have become (have always been?).

Reactions: Jodes, CornerE, Redt2go and 1 other person
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Politics was my only "escape" from my pain and misery. But US politics has gotten so bad I can't even anymore.

Reactions: Jodes and Redt2go
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
It's almost becoming irrelevant knowing there's a good chance we'll be extinct in 100 years

Reactions: Redt2go and Marawa