• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
I really want to finish this. Every day is unbearable for me. But every time I put a noose on my head, I can't go through with it. I have a mess in my head, a mental problem, I'm afraid, the instinct of self-preservation. I'm in an unbearably difficult position. I want to die, but I can't.
I am transgender (MtF), I have mental problems, bipolar disorder, social phobia, panic attacks, prolonged depression.I can't start hormone therapy for many reasons. I live in a transphobic country. A father who hates me makes me do hard work. I can not leave him, no money and earn because of my problems can not. Unbearable gender dysphoria. I live every day and dream of dying. My life is truly hell. I want this to be over, I really do, but I'm so exhausted, I can't bring myself to do it. Death would be a release from pain and suffering. But the instinct of self-preservation is stronger than me and it makes me suffer for another day and another...
My life is truly hell. I want to die, but I can't. It's like Groundhog day. It's a Mobius strip I can't get out of. I'd just like to die from my many ailments. My life is a living hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thishappened, Sick Boy, LMFAO FOCKERS and 6 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I feel sorry for your situation. How can we help?

Reactions: thishappened, LMFAO FOCKERS and Ashpac
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I literally have no SI, the reason why is that 1. I have a peaceful method with N. 2. I will wait until I can't go anymore then end it, leaving no room for doubt.

Reactions: thishappened, Midnight and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I literally have no SI, the reason why is that 1. I have a peaceful method with N. 2. I will wait until I can't go anymore then end it, leaving no room for doubt.

How long you sticking around George? I know you've said you have your N a few times now. Not that I'm trying to get rid of you just curious. Are you just chilling in the mean time or crossing stuff off a bucket list as they say.

Reactions: thishappened
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
How long you sticking around George? I know you've said you have your N a few times now. Not that I'm trying to get rid of you just curious. Are you just chilling in the mean time or crossing stuff off a bucket list as they say.
I'm just enjoying life until I can't go any further. My health is known to fluctuate. I would like to stick around another 30 years or longer. But once I health goes south I'm out of here.

Last edited:
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
It would suck if you got knocked over and passed away and not get to use your N lol.

I'm just messing. Enjoy your life and then go out peacefully. That's all any anybody wants.

Reactions: thishappened, stillwoozy and Ἡγησίας
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. SI has hurt me so much in the past as well.
Feel free to message me if you want to talk <3

Reactions: Ashpac and thishappened