• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
So I'm starting to plan on how i want to ctb, but i don't have the money to be able to do it, and in Spain a lot of things that i've seen are waaay to difficult to get them, so if there's anybody from Spain and can help me on how to ctb in the most painless way possible it would be awesome, if you aren't from Spain but have some resources that would be helpful too. Thanks to everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, nightnightnitrite, novem and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for all the pain that has brought you to this point. Only you can decide what method is best for yourself as it is your life after all and the access to methods depends on the individuals circumstances. My access to methods is quite limited personally, but I plan to make use of the resource section to reduce chance of method failure. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. I hope you find relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, nightnightnitrite and seekingeternalsleep
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
So I'm starting to plan on how i want to ctb, but i don't have the money to be able to do it, and in Spain a lot of things that i've seen are waaay to difficult to get them, so if there's anybody from Spain and can help me on how to ctb in the most painless way possible it would be awesome, if you aren't from Spain but have some resources that would be helpful too. Thanks to everyone
Nitrogen/Exit Bag is painless but it cost total about $500 for all the stuff

seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
Nitrogen/Exit Bag is painless but it cost total about $500 for all the stuff
yeah, i was thinking about those methods, but they are too expensive for me, if they weren't that expensive i would already ctb to be honest