• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I want to ctb, but I just don't how. I have the pills method, antidepressants mixed with pain killers and shit, but I just know it won't work. Can I get some help or something?

E

Exit-Life

Apr 6, 2023
Get more pills. Benzos, opioids, barbiturates. And down them all with alcohol.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I want to ctb, but I just don't how. I have the pills method, antidepressants mixed with pain killers and shit, but I just know it won't work. Can I get some help or something?
That most likely won't work. Modern prescription meds are getting safer and safer. You'd need to understand some basics of pharmacology to find the right combinations; there is another thread that looks into this.

But "antidepressants, painkillers and shit" most likely will just give you a bad time with nausea and terrible headaches. Other than that, most likely nothing will happen.