Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
I really cant wait 2 days to finally take sn and then wait 4 hours or more to die, it feels painful to even think about. I want to try the 1 hour sn intake. I just want to get this over and done with. I have everything I need but patience.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: theEndCH, Ε. Η. R., ddn.ctb and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting to be free from existing, it really would be such a relief if there's the option to just instantly die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: uniqueusername39, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and ddn.ctb
Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
It should work anyways the whole regimen thing is to make sure it works the most effective way possible

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and ddn.ctb
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I really cant wait 2 days to finally take sn and then wait 4 hours or more to die, it feels painful to even think about. I want to try the 1 hour sn intake. I just want to get this over and done with. I have everything I need but patience.
I am with you about CTBing on impulse. I have prepared for that by having a hanging kit ready and tested and ready to go. All I need is the impulse to do it. And once the impulse happens and there is an opportunity, I want to be hanging within the hour. No thoughts - just dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70