Hantengu

Hantengu

May 19, 2023
i want to go but in scared, all i want is to live a happy life. i dont really want to be rich or famous i just want to live happy and simple and my mother dont make it any better i dont even ask her to buy anything for me if i see some thing i like that would make me happy i just keep admiring it from a far cause all she do is diminish me for no reason and call me things i dont like, she was arguing about me loosing my birth paper when i shouldnt even have it she is responsible for things like that but ill just keep living until i get the courage to ctb i want to get a nintendo switch before then cause i like it but im broke and i wont ask mother to buy one so ill just see it and keep liking it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, Praestat_Mori and Doombox
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
You seem very young.. im sorry that your mother is mistreating you. And yeah, she should be more compassionate to her child. Your dad can't support you financially to get your own place? Or go to therapy? Also you don't have to be rich or happy, almost nobody is anyways, but you could have an enjoyable quiet life for some time

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So many humans really are so unnecessarily insensitive in this world, I find it to be so cruel how people selfishly force life into this world especially when the person is treat so badly. But anyway I wish you the best.