• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
Anyone else feel similar? I also feel guilty for hurting my partner and cats If I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and iori011x3
iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i feel guilty too. when i ctb, i feel like i'd sob my eyes out from the guilt of leaving my parents behind.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Upvote 1
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
I think all of that also, but would we even still feel guilty if we're dead?

Reactions: iori011x3
Upvote 0
S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
I think all of that also, but would we even still feel guilty if we're dead?
No, if I'm right about death I wouldn't feel anything. But the before part. I would hurt people 🥺

Upvote 0
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023
No, if I'm right about death I wouldn't feel anything. But the before part. I would hurt people 🥺
This is true and I wouldn't want to encourage people to do these things with out a single ounce of regret. So if you overthinking this even a little bit I wouldn't do it and just let it play out. Making mistakes just make things worse if I'm being honest just keep an open mind through this :)

Reactions: sad4dayz
Upvote 0
S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
This is true and I wouldn't want to encourage people to do these things with out a single ounce of regret. So if you overthinking this even a little bit I wouldn't do it and just let it play out. Making mistakes just make things worse if I'm being honest just keep an open mind through this :)
I feel like I'm ready, just so conflicted. It's complicated 😕. If I was completely alone I wouldn't feel like this. I've wanted to die for like 10 years now... regret not acting before getting in a relationship and with pets I love.
I feel like I'm ready, just so conflicted. It's complicated 😕. If I was completely alone I wouldn't feel like this. I've wanted to die for like 10 years now... regret not acting before getting in a relationship and with pets I love.
I worry my cats won't be loved and taken care of as well as they are now. I dont want them to suffer because of me.

Upvote 0
M30W

M30W

The bus is late?
Dec 7, 2023

I worry my cats won't be loved and taken care of as well as they are now. I dont want them to suffer because of me.
I feel that I also have a dog and I wouldn't want him to ever have a dead owner and sometimes I do think if im gonna cab when he leaves us. I know I cant say much considering the sight were on and I don't want to seem like im swaying you not to do it or to do it all I want to tell you is sometimes alll we need is partners and pets to make us stay and something so simple that makes us feel like this is surely a sign that maybe we weren't meant to kill oursleves or maybe we just need to let it play out. I also know that now that you have a partner and if they ever leave don't think your not cared for by them you won't be alone. I know people can tend to listen to the sadder parts more than the happy parts but every person Ive ever loved I will continue to even if I leave them. I know its cruel but I just cant seem to feel bad. (not making about me) I hope you stay open minded and healthy :)

Upvote 0
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Me too. I can't imagine the remorse I'm gonna feel when I'm dead.

Upvote 0