stateofdreaming

stateofdreaming

Jul 18, 2023
I have done a bit of digging around in this site and I know ODing/poisoning oneself isn't the... best method but I feel like it's the least messy one since I live with a couple of roommates. I don't want to resort to stabbing myself or hanging myself. Any advice?

Reactions: candying
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It is indeed quite clean way to go, except vomiting is a common side effect for both of those.
The most popular method here seems to be 'Sodium Nitrite poisoning'.
It's also quite reliable, here is a cool guide for that:

Reactions: stateofdreaming
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource compilation section on here with information about methods, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's dreadful to me how it isn't more straightforward to cease existing.

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
Overdose and autopsy are the most unreliable methods

stateofdreaming

stateofdreaming

Jul 18, 2023
It is indeed quite clean way to go, except vomiting is a common side effect for both of those.
The most popular method here seems to be 'Sodium Nitrite poisoning'.
It's also quite reliable, here is a cool guide for that:
Thank you! I'm actually considering going for this method since but my only issue is obtaining the sodium nitrite itself...
Overdose and autopsy are the most unreliable methods
sadly, yeah. im also thinking of just jumping off a tall building but i am afraid of chickening out beforehand and the amount of people that will witness me do the act
There's a suicide resource compilation section on here with information about methods, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's dreadful to me how it isn't more straightforward to cease existing.
yeah :-(( ill figure it out eventually

Last edited: