sad_rain

sad_rain

Jul 19, 2023
Right now I am at the point where what's the point of living life. I can't be asked anymore. I am loosing friends left right and centre for no reason I don't know why? Maybe it's my energy. My vibe?? Maybe people can feel I am being cold? Maybe the universe knows that I am suffering and doing everything to push me to the edge of my misery. I am loosing hope in finding any reason to live there is no point in it. I never am going to be okay. I am never going to be successful, I am never going to stop being shy or good at talking to people or get a job or not fail an exam or get over my fathers abuse or get out this victimhood. I will never find a genuine friend. My mum is the only person holding me back but I don't even know what I am going to do. I love her so much but I don't know if I can keep living in this world. I want to find a way out but I have no clue on a method? I was thinking SN is the way to go but I am not sure how to get it. Hanging I couldn't over come SI. Is paracetamol a good way? I just need a way out now

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry you have to go through this. It's awful. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There you can read about all different kinds of reliable methods and figure out one that suits you. I hope you can find peace!

Edit: Don't rush an attempt, it most likely wiill fail!! And that is only causing more pain and not relief!

Reactions: sad_rain
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Is paracetamol a good way? I just need a way out now
No, it isn´t. Most overdoses don´t work, but can cause serious permanent organ damage. Don't do anything in a hurry.
I know as a new member you can´t use the search function yet.

Here you can find an overview of common methods and books:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rain and Praestat_Mori
sad_rain

sad_rain

Jul 19, 2023
Sorry you have to go through this. It's awful. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There you can read about all different kinds of reliable methods and figure out one that suits you. I hope you can find peace!

Edit: Don't rush an attempt, it most likely wiill fail!! And that is only causing more pain and not relief!
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I won't rush into anything I don't want more pain :(
No, it isn´t. Most overdoses don´t work, but can cause serious permanent organ damage. Don't do anything in a hurry.
I know as a new member you can´t use the search function yet.

Here you can find an overview of common methods and books:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
Thank you very much. I will look through it but when would I be able to access the search filter?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You have to post more. I´m not even sure how many days it takes.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, I get that it's so tiring and dreadful feeling trapped here, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for, best wishes.

• Hugs