• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 24152

Deleted member 24152

"Dying Is an art, like everything else."
Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone!
At the beginning I want to apologize for my English, it is poor. I came here because no one can understand me. My therapist sucks. There is no similar forum in my native language. I'm so..so lonely.

Ever since I can remember, I have always had thoughts of suicide. I've tried so hard to fight them but I'm already tired. I have a suicide attempt behind me. My whole life is failure, depression, loneliness, stress and anxiety. I have a bordeline. Currently, I am kept alive by the fear that a loser like me will not be able to kill herself and I will be (for example)paralyzed.

A month ago, the love of my life jumped off. She didn't say goodbye to me. We had arguments before. I feel guilty, I miss her so much, she was the only person in my life who gave me hope... A few days before her death I said that only she kept me alive. We were separated by over 1000 km. Due to the pandemic, we had a problem with how to see each other.

We were planing to walk away together if we no longer had the strength to live. I don't understand why she left me alone, I don't understand how much she must have suffered. I feel like I killed her by an argument. I feel like I put my problems on her shoulders, because all October I cried that I don't have the strength to live anymore and everything is pointless. I was withdrawn, she might have taken it as cut myself off her. She once told me that if she couldn't make me happy, she would go away. This is one big misconception. I want to be with my love. We always fantasized about lying in the grave together. Her friends blame me for everything. They completely do not understand how hard it is to live with HSP.

I don't see the future at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, AutoTap, Varstraben and 13 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, losing the love of your life must be heartbreaking. I hope being here will make you feel a little less lonely.

Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x and Deleted member 24152
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'm deeply sorry something like that happened to you. Men are screwed a lot more after break-ups than women. Society doesn't see the suffering of men and doesn't allow them to vent or express their emotions. It's socially acceptable for a woman to have worse mood while men has to be masculine and tough all the time. It's more likely a girl is showed attention and help during emotional crisis than men. Men can at the most count on being ostracized and called a loser or failure.

I think op is a woman

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I'm so sorry you lost the love of your life. My heart breaks for you. I hope you can still cherish the memories you two had together.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 24152
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone!
At the beginning I want to apologize for my English, it is poor. I came here because no one can understand me. My therapist sucks. There is no similar forum in my native language. I'm so..so lonely.

Ever since I can remember, I have always had thoughts of suicide. I've tried so hard to fight them but I'm already tired. I have a suicide attempt behind me. My whole life is failure, depression, loneliness, stress and anxiety. I have a bordeline. Currently, I am kept alive by the fear that a loser like me will not be able to kill herself and I will be (for example)paralyzed.

A month ago, the love of my life jumped off. She didn't say goodbye to me. We had arguments before. I feel guilty, I miss her so much, she was the only person in my life who gave me hope... A few days before her death I said that only she kept me alive. We were separated by over 1000 km. Due to the pandemic, we had a problem with how to see each other.

We were planing to walk away together if we no longer had the strength to live. I don't understand why she left me alone, I don't understand how much she must have suffered. I feel like I killed her by an argument. I feel like I put my problems on her shoulders, because all October I cried that I don't have the strength to live anymore and everything is pointless. I was withdrawn, she might have taken it as cut myself off her. She once told me that if she couldn't make me happy, she would go away. This is one big misconception. I want to be with my love. We always fantasized about lying in the grave together. Her friends blame me for everything. They completely do not understand how hard it is to live with HSP.

I don't see the future at all.

Oh- I'm so sorry. It's not easy to lose anyone, my heart goes out to you. I hope you can find peace.
:heart:

• Hugs
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
My condolences, I know how it must feel. My hubby jumped too leaving our children behind. I'm biding my time. I'm next go. I still hurt from this.:hug:

• Hugs
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I am so sorry for all the pain you are going through. It is very hurtful and inappropriate for her friends to go placing blame, I am sure their grief is blinding them. It is never easy to lose a person you love, much less the person you loved the most in the world.

• Hugs