suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
It's probably the only way I could commit (assisted) suicide. This is such an easy way to overcome the survival instinct and die.
I hate society for blocking this option. Assisted suicide by firearm should be legalized.
Don't you guys feel the same?

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Juliajulia, RoloTomasi and 4 others
D

Deleted member 847

It will never happen. Someone has to pay the bills

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lv-gras and Tiburcio
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
if you want just go to some gang member who has a gun and anger him enough, or just go to armed police officers and run around with a realistic fake gun
Way too risky and also needs a lot of courage from my part. I want to legally go somewhere, sign a piece of paper, pay money if that's what it takes, and then to be safely shot at my command. Multiple bullets just in case.

Reactions: NoMore, Strumgewehr, lv-gras and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
I mean my 2nd method words for some people (there was a guy with down syndrome who walked around with a fake toy gun at night and was shot at by police)
Yes.. I envy him.. Both his courage to take the risk and the luck he had to be shot lethally without being hurt or sent in prison.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
This is the first method I ever thought about and became very used to the idea back when I had 14 years old. Sadly there are no weapons here, and I have stated my suicide intentions before so I don't think I would be able to get one for hunting.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and suffering
T

Tiburcio

This is the first method I ever thought about and became very used to the idea back when I had 14 years old. Sadly there are no weapons here, and I have stated my suicide intentions before so I don't think I would be able to get one for hunting.
The same happened to me, I only could get it with the hunting license and a lot of money... But I look other ways now.

Reactions: lv-gras and shadow11
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, that's been a fairly recurrent desire/fantasy for me as well. Short of a home invader blasting me away, maybe I could set something up "In Bruges" style. Not very effective perhaps, but at least it'd be hilarious.

Reactions: Red star and Tiburcio