Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i want to be free from this craziness of life to have freedom to really live without repression or restraint for one thing i would need to be a far more intelligent machine and a lot less fragile without all the shortcomings of the human machine like the inevitable decline of the machine through aging also without ever needing to be loved to feel happy with life since finding true love is very problematic, i would need an environment that is constructive to learning all about mathematics and the components that make up the environment we live in, i wonder want it takes to get a life really worth living in this place i wouldn't want to exist unless i get to create things with mathematics via programming computers since everything just comes down to mathematics apart from emotion chemicals and consciousness i know the environment is real and it's not just all a simulation but it certainly behaves like a system, i would want a environment that is designed for learning because of free will I clearly understand that my thoughts and decisions have some certain cause, they are just the inevitable consequence of the knowledge my brain accumulated during my life and physical properties of the brain. I didn't choose how my brain works, and I didn't choose the environment which gives me the knowledge about the reality. My choice doesn't appear out of nowhere; whenever I try to choose something, I already have to rely on some previously obtained knowledge and hope that my brain will be able to produce a good decision. These conditions are initially pre-determined without my will or consent. it would be great to be a machine that is able to self repair when damaged, also life would be great if we could live for as long as we wanted to without ever needing to work to survive, also to go on improving the machine you are with enhanced cognitive ability like being able to understand pure binary machine code or other spoken languages i just want to live in a place where i am safe and well to work without ever dying unless i choose too.