L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
Let me get this straight, everyone will love you once you are dead right? I want to ctb but someone suggested that instead of ctb, I should try making them feel like I am dead after days of searching when I am missing. Now, here is the plan, I want to go missing and think of me as kidnapped. But I don't know how to do this. My mind is lost right now, all I could think is either fake my death or going suicide directly. Can you suggest things into my plan or should I just ctb to stop all these. Anyways, it is all my fault.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername, greyblue_bian and SexyIncél
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
What do you think would happen if you did go missing? How do you think people would feel? What would you hope to see?

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I've thought about this, but in my case, my family would only probably care when people that don't live with us are around. They genuinely would probably just talk about how much different life is without me and call me whatever they do now. I've really only wanted to go missing because I wanted them to feel even a little of how I have for a few years, and maybe I would find someone who cared for me, but I've had to realize this wasn't very realistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername
L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
What do you think would happen if you did go missing? How do you think people would feel? What would you hope to see
I expected that they will forgive me. I know it is weird for me to do this since it is all my fault but it is just another way for me to go through instead of going straight for ctb. Anyways, if the plan wont work, I could just ctb directly.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I expected that they will forgive me. I know it is weird for me to do this since it is all my fault but it is just another way for me to go through instead of going straight for ctb. Anyways, if the plan wont work, I could just ctb directly.
But I think faking kidnapping is literally a crime so what would you accomplish by doing so? Maybe they will care and what if they don't? Are you ready for that possibility? For everything that might follow after if you don't die?

L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
What I meant was, what are you hoping would happen while you were missing? While they think you're gone, maybe dead, what would you hope they would do/say/feel?

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
this is very illegal in most developed parts of the world and a waste of resources that could be used to look for people who are missing and in actual danger.

you wont have to worry about your loved ones forgiving you, youll have to worry about going to jail.

Reactions: Roseate
L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
in my country, its not illegal to be go missing internationally, but ye I guess Im going for ctb directly then. Anyways I already have the materials of doing so. Hoping for the best