H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
i want to be dead but i wouldnt want to go through the dying process. does anyone else feel the same way? it just seems so hard and painfull and scary.

Reactions: Ratherbeskinny and MeltingHeart
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Hear you loud and clear. Every morning I wake up and think, oh, shit, I didn't die in my sleep.

Reactions: hopelessandbroken
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
i want to be dead but i wouldnt want to go through the dying process. does anyone else feel the same way? it just seems so hard and painfull and scary.
Yes indeed- I am sure this is not so uncommon- those that are unhappy in life or suffering, for whatever reason-may conclude that they want to die- and yet that conclusion will not automatically make you feel less fearful of the act- that is after all quite natural- its an inbuilt human mechanism- hence the frequently posted reference to SI on here- I myself have posted far too many- I am seeking reassurance somehow- yet realistically I know that it is really something that only I can overcome/ decide to carry out- if and when I feel I absolutely must- which I do already feel like- but am still struggling with- that is why many people are on here, (though some just to express their thoughts also) they too are seeking the least painful and scary process- if they have decided that death is the final option for themselves.

Reactions: hopelessandbroken