• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
What if being confident just makes me more arrogant and sloppy in the things i do, is it even worth it at all?

Reactions: sólstafir
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I think there's a big difference between having a quiet confidence in what you do and being arrogant or obnoxious in any way. Also a lot of people act in a fake confident way to mask insecurities. What exactly do you mean by being confident?

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
I think there's a big difference between having a quiet confidence in what you do and being arrogant or obnoxious in any way. Also a lot of people act in a fake confident way to mask insecurities. What exactly do you mean by being confident?
I think just confident in myself as a person. I'm usually very insecure and I want to change that.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I think just confident in myself as a person. I'm usually very insecure and I want to change that.

I think you get it with time (is an habit) but faking it helps.
I think you need to take it as something that you deserve like how long have you been with this problem so why don't try something different?.
If you fear of acting cocky which is natural i think being gratefull or helping others is good to keep your head in the ground.

Reactions: Lol
Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
I think you get it with time (is an habit) but faking it helps.
I think you need to take it as something that you deserve like how long have you been with this problem so why don't try something different?.
If you fear of acting cocky which is natural i think being gratefull or helping others is good to keep your head in the ground.
I'll keep this in mind, thank you.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I would also say that I don't personally recommend faking it by being intoxicated in a way that lowers your inhibitions, it's better to work on it without that.